onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

pack the park against bristol city

steve boomer

Advert

Good idea and shows Smurf is trying to get the fans coming back and more importantly listening to the fans. He knows people do not have the income anymore.

Get the floaters to come and see the entertaining footy at Vale Park and hopefully they will want to come back again.

Hope it works for him and then come January we may be able to get another player in.

Good idea to keep the crowds up, with all due respect to Bristol City and Posh they are not attractive crowd pullers like Wolves nor will there be a massive away following above 1000 I doubt, probably the lowest of the season so far from posh so could be nice to get an extra 1000-2000 on the home crowds. Could work wonders if we beat Tranmere and have a bigger pull.

Three home games in a week is a lot for some so all helps.

Good idea to keep the crowds up, with all due respect to Bristol City and Posh they are not attractive crowd pullers like Wolves nor will there be a massive away following above 1000 I doubt, probably the lowest of the season so far from posh so could be nice to get an extra 1000-2000 on the home crowds. Could work wonders if we beat Tranmere and have a bigger pull.

Three home games in a week is a lot for some so all helps.

2 league games for £35?2+ 1 cup game £44?.Three games in a week is a lot for some people but don't forget we've only had one home league game in September.With that in mind last Saturday's turnout by Vale fans wasn't that good.

2 league games for £35?2+ 1 cup game £44?.Three games in a week is a lot for some people but don't forget we've only had one home league game in September.With that in mind last Saturday's turnout by Vale fans wasn't that good.

i think it should be 2 games for £32 meaning then you would be watching vale take on posh for a tenner, a good result against tranmere would see fans snapping tickets up

Rightly or wrongly, people perceive £22 for Third Division football as too much.

Unless we start an amazing run, don't expect many pay-on-the-dayers for most of our home games.

There are still many games far less attractive than Coventry to come, and that is when we will see how the £22 admission fee is being taken.

If we were to get an average 5500-6000 Valiants at home games, that is not bad given our recent history.

But if we lose Wolves, Coventry and another biggie and they are replaced by Doncaster, Barnsley and Yeovil then we may have a problem next season!

As an independant faction can OVF admin keep a list of all the bargain bucket schemes being offered by the Vale and then publish the total cost of attending all the matches at the Vale this season if you had used these bargain promotion tickets.

- By end of April will be fine .

That way I can forecast what the Bargain Bucket price for Next season might be and it may have an influence on my buying a season ticket next year.

Oh - I may not get the seat I want ........Thinks ......... of course I will ! every body will use the bargain bucket prices rather than shell out the ST price all in one go.

Vale should remember that having too many bargain promotions on ticket prices through the year can have adverse effect on ST sales .

As an independant faction can OVF admin keep a list of all the bargain bucket schemes being offered by the Vale and then publish the total cost of attending all the matches at the Vale this season if you had used these bargain promotion tickets.

- By end of April will be fine .

That way I can forecast what the Bargain Bucket price for Next season might be and it may have an influence on my buying a season ticket next year.

Oh - I may not get the seat I want ........Thinks ......... of course I will ! every body will use the bargain bucket prices rather than shell out the ST price all in one go.

Vale should remember that having too many bargain promotions on ticket prices through the year can have adverse effect on ST sales .

I am sure Norman is well aware of this, there will have to be a lot of bargain offers to approach the savings of a season ticket. The main factor is how many games are you likely to miss in a season? More than 6 or 7? Start saving now, maybe there will be an advance payment scheme introduced soon?

Archived