onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Well Done Racists

Mellor!

Advert

In my opinion this has been blown completely out of the water.

I am 99% sure some form of racist chanting is encountered every week up and down the country I'm not condoning this or saying that it isn't an issue but for Port Vale to be singley named and shamed in the national media is out of order.

I don't believe we are a racist club and I believe the people who sang it did so because it no doubts ****** of opposition fans.

I do also believe that to report your own clubs fans for racism is daft.. Again i can see why people were offended but it has done us no favours complaing and the day before a game this is all we are talking about.

I suggest Port Vale does not have any kind of racism problem and certainly no more of a problem than any other team in this country

Are you for real?

Of course we have a problem, what happened a few seasons ago with exodus? The many times we've played Bradford? We have a small minority of fans who are racist and that's a fact.

Find it strange how you disagree with the incidents Saturday being reported.... It's exactly what should have happened. Disgusting racist behaviour has to be stopped, to do this smurf needs to know of the problems. Should we just let it lie and wait for it to happen again? It's embarrassing, look at the facts we do have more of a problem than other clubs.

I actually agree with j Grainger for once, the racists caused the problem but the do gooders escalated it and may have shot everyone in the foot.

They need reported though so the problem can be fixed. You cant expect people to sit and watch the game Whilst hearing racist chants. The people who reported them are in the right.

We have some disgusting fans at this club, dirty little chavs, who think its big and funny to shout racist comments. Ban them for life they are not wanted anywhere near vale, hopefully wolves fans comes down and teach them all a lesson.

Somehow I can't see the little ****ers doing the 'one step forward,three backwards' dance on the Hamil carpark.Hark,is that the South Bank clearing it's throat? 'We know what you are'.Little ***tards.:(

Are you for real?

Of course we have a problem, what happened a few seasons ago with exodus? The many times we've played Bradford? We have a small minority of fans who are racist and that's a fact.

Find it strange how you disagree with the incidents Saturday being reported.... It's exactly what should have happened. Disgusting racist behaviour has to be stopped, to do this smurf needs to know of the problems. Should we just let it lie and wait for it to happen again? It's embarrassing, look at the facts we do have more of a problem than other clubs.

No we don't have more of a problem.. Go online and have a look at vidoes. It happens everywhere..

I'm pretty sure Cardiff and Swansea get it.

Brighton have homophobic chants sung at them weekly. This is not a problem at Port Vale but an underlying problem throughout the uk.

Don't get me wrong and think that I am defending this because I'm not but what I'm saying is for port vale to be punished by the FA would open a whole can of worms

No we don't have more of a problem.. Go online and have a look at vidoes. It happens everywhere..

Brighton have homophobic chants sung at them weekly. This is not a problem at Port Vale but an underlying problem throughout the uk.

Don't get me wrong and think that I am defending this because I'm not but what I'm saying is for port vale to be punished by the FA would open a whole can of worms

We have a problem... Exodus and constant chants towards Bradford.

Are you for real?

That post is the most accurate ive read.

I honestly think that a tannoy announcement before the Wolves game reiterating the club's stance on these matters would a) receive a noisy round of applause and b) send out a loud and clear message to those responsible.

If you see the demographic make-up of the Paddock, it's a fair assumption that at least some young people were involved. They are young, and know no better. By all means point put the error of their ways, but for heaven's sake let's keep this in proportion!

A far bigger issue is the bother given to away fans - it's a throwback to thirty years ago. For some reason, verbal racism is deemed by some to be a more pressing issue than physical violence.

Strange but true.

Well it's certainly escalated now..............Albeit in a poorly written article that handful of chavs have certainly done some damage.

The irony is they will neither know care or understand what they did,although I'm not surprised you only have to look at the

"characters" by the Railway tea bar at half time to wonder how they get dressed never mind venture out onto the street.

Archived