onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Well Done Racists

Mellor!

The reason it needs dealing with is because it could lead to penalties for the club you half wit not because of what other fans think of us, why does that matter in the slightest?

The reason it means dealing with is because its disgusting behaviour, nothing else. And if you think any different, then I'm afraid you're the half wit.

So nobody is allowed have an opinion now? If forgot what forums are for.

Advert

This needs sorting, my dads got a bald 'ish head, but I don't sing "baldie" to him. Half cannot sing, that have done this and obviously only know one song. I don't take offence all my friends call me ginga not my real name. But surely the Vale fans can sing something about the Vale or perhaps not. Not happy and the article is not good either.

I'm coming off that Wonder of Port Vale page. It's full of people with single figure IQ's who think that it is wrong people reported their fellow fans.

Shame on those who reported their own fans too tho instead of just speaking to those doin the chantin

Who are these fans who have actually grassed their own fans up

Absolute morons.

Who cares, just follow your football club we cant control the actions of all individuals at public events, aslong as we win football matches I couldnt care less how we're tarred or if other fans dont like us.

What a disgusting comment.

As long as we win, people can be racist, and we can have a reputation for it.

Who cares, just follow your football club we cant control the actions of all individuals at public events, aslong as we win football matches I couldnt care less how we're tarred or if other fans dont like us.

What a disgusting comment.

As long as we win, people can be racist, and we can have a reputation for it.

You've missed the point, racism does need dealing with not because we give a **** about what other fans think but because the club could face santions thats all.

Poor joralism by the Mirror and severely doubt we are in the same league as ****** Lazio for chanting racist things. Its a one off event that the club are taking very seriously as are the majority of the fans. Give us chance to have a go at sorting it before taking extreme measures like closing the Paddock... (Knowing our luck that will be for the Wolves game when we might need it!)

Garth Crooks hasn't acted very professionally by banging this in the press and making the whole club look racist... deal with Smurf and work to help us find a solution rather than tarring us all with the same brush when the majority have been quick to condemn it and demand the culprits be caught.

As for the idiots chanting... Well done you ******* morons.

Also most Pakistanis call each other **** and are proud, but don't like people that do not know them doing it. But whats that got to do with Vale playing Bradford. Anything that is anywhere near being offensive doesn't need to be in sport. I suggest we get Simon Cowell in then we will be fine :) Its not necessary.

In my opinion this has been blown completely out of the water.

I am 99% sure some form of racist chanting is encountered every week up and down the country I'm not condoning this or saying that it isn't an issue but for Port Vale to be singley named and shamed in the national media is out of order.

I don't believe we are a racist club and I believe the people who sang it did so because it no doubts ****** of opposition fans.

I do also believe that to report your own clubs fans for racism is daft.. Again i can see why people were offended but it has done us no favours complaing and the day before a game this is all we are talking about.

I suggest Port Vale does not have any kind of racism problem and certainly no more of a problem than any other team in this country

Archived