onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Well Done Racists

Mellor!

That aside, it's not a great piece by the Mirror.

Urged by whom? No names, quotes or sources. It could all be made up as far as we know.

"FA chairman Greg Dyke and League chairman Greg Clarke have been asked by Kick It Out trustee Garth Crooks to follow the Serie A lead and take stronger action."

Thanks Garth... I wonder if he bothered to call Smurf and discuss the matter?

Advert

"FA chairman Greg Dyke and League chairman Greg Clarke have been asked by Kick It Out trustee Garth Crooks to follow the Serie A lead and take stronger action."

To be fair to Garth, despite the fact he is so boring it should be illegal to listen to him whilst driving or operating heavy machinery, he does have the power of his convictions. There are few current or ex pro's who are as vocal on the subject.

Despite the poor journalism, lots of people read the Mirror and will take note. They will also tar all of us with same vile, bigoted, racist brush

To be fair to Garth, despite the fact he is so boring it should be illegal to listen to him whilst driving or operating heavy machinery, he does have the power of his convictions. There are few current or ex pro's who are as vocal on the subject.

Despite the poor journalism, lots of people read the Mirror and will take note. They will also tar all of us with same vile, bigoted, racist brush

Who cares, just follow your football club we cant control the actions of all individuals at public events, aslong as we win football matches I couldnt care less how we're tarred or if other fans dont like us.

Poorly reported. Its just the Mirror..... It doesnt matter.

Football fans across the land will read it and view us as racists.

Thats the problem.

The mindless few who sung it should be banned.

End of.

So will players and would you want to join Vale after reading that.

However its always the same in society punish the majority for the minority

My complaint is out in the open.

Threads got deleted because of the nature of the subject.

Its happening, lets deal with it.

I imagine you as one of those school teachers who is all talk and forceful but ultimately passed on the naughty students to the headmaster.

You were a decent poster before you got to be admin.

The thread wasnt closed [not deleted] because of the nature of the subject.

You couldnt be further from the truth, I was a shop steward who had no qualms about taking on management and union face to face over issues that were important, I was a manager of a CAB and represented clients at tribunals and court, I worked for solicitors representing the interests of clients charged with many things from GBH down the scale to neighbour disputes.

I have suffered from racial abuse both here and in the UK... why would I want it sweeping under the carpet?

Dealing with it is one thing, provided its a debate/discussion, a slanging match of abuse is something else.

And what the hell has that got to do with this thread?

Nothing, thats what.

Geo. Youre power crazy man.

Grow up.

If you read it its about abuse, including racial, on the internet. Given that this issue is about abuse/the consequences of and its on the internet I thought people would find it interesting and connected. If you dont thats fine why get so heated about it, it wasnt just for your perusal.

Who cares, just follow your football club we cant control the actions of all individuals at public events, aslong as we win football matches I couldnt care less how we're tarred or if other fans dont like us.

Who cares? Who cares? Maybe it doesn't bother you that we will all be tarred with the same brush, but it offends me. Stop trying to justify it, stop trying to make lift of it. Recognise we have a problem and that it needs sorting.

This attitude is everything that's wrong with society- turning a blind eye. We are getting publicity for not tolerating it, when most clubs ignore it and we now have a reponsibility to show we will not stand for this sort of behaviour at our club. This is not about results, it's about social values.

Your attitude wreaks of ignorance or adolescence, either way- it's probably best you leave the grown ups to discuss this particular issue

Thanks Mellor for raising this again as its too important a subject just to ignore. I don't think the anti Hughesy chants can be argued as an excuse at a National level. Try it though and see how really stupid we'd look then . The article is poor but will still be read by millions and all it takes then is a lazy journo to have a word with Ex or stir something else up and the Paddock will be closed.

This attitude is everything that's wrong with society- turning a blind eye. We are getting publicity for not tolerating it, when most clubs ignore it and we now have a reponsibility to show we will not stand for this sort of behaviour at our club. This is not about results, it's about social values.

Your attitude wreaks of ignorance or adolescence, either way- it's probably best you leave the grown ups to discuss this particular issue

The reason it needs dealing with is because it could lead to penalties for the club you half wit not because of what other fans think of us, why does that matter in the slightest?

The reason it needs dealing with is because it could lead to penalties for the club you half wit not because of what other fans think of us, why does that matter in the slightest?

The reason it means dealing with is because its disgusting behaviour, nothing else. And if you think any different, then I'm afraid you're the half wit.

Archived