onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

On line tickets now live

tisdeano

Advert

All will be fine melv only been live for hours, if it is going to be useful then issues will come up and good ones at that. We need to move on, we live in a new world, so we have to adapt. Just enjoy the Vale being active and that has taken many years.

Im sure it will be.We have come on leaps and bounds in the last few months.I suppose what it was really is that i just wanted to try it to see if i could download a ticket for the Bury match.But the Wolves tickets are the priority for now and thats just as it should be.Its good to see that it is now up and running and reading that tickets have now been downloaded/printed.

Took us 10 years to work out V2001 wern't capable and thats not personal, but things are improving and we all should respect the changes. We all make mistakes

Didn't take me 10 years :laugh: but you are right when you consider Bratt would'nt use a computer Smurf has brought us a long way in a very short time there might be teething problems but I am sure they will be sorted :yes:

Just tried to buy a ticket for my season ticket seat and it found it and offered it to me! Might be a few problems at the wolves game between walk ups tickets and season ticket holders.

Was it for the actual seat or did you click the 'near to' button' that you clicked?

Just tried to buy a ticket for my season ticket seat and it found it and offered it to me! Might be a few problems at the wolves game between walk ups tickets and season ticket holders.
I did the same, could be a glitch in the system, needs an email to the ticket office I think.

ta dog I only want the best and been a fan is enough. All opinions fine good days bad days. But in smurf I see a change for the modern world. I have sat on a Bostocks coach and my head froze to the window Boxing Day when Cross had his leg broken. Its all about being a fan.

Definite problem with the site now I can buy my sons season ticket seat:doh:

No you can't. Click add to basket and it moves it to the nearest available seat.

If you can buy your sons seat (which I doubt you can, your doing it wrong). Why are you telling is. We don't care where your son sits. Tell the vale shop cause I don't care

Archived