onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

On line tickets now live

tisdeano

Advert

No you can't. Click add to basket and it moves it to the nearest available seat.

If you can buy your sons seat (which I doubt you can, your doing it wrong). Why are you telling is. We don't care where your son sits. Tell the vale shop cause I don't care

Charming ......................

There is also a personalised gifts section.

http://www.gbnonline.co.uk/portvalefc/Home/Search/GROUP_StreetSign?StreetSign

Mugs,mousemat's,Teddy bear's,Waterbottle's,Street sign's,I Phone cover's,Key ring's all with optional photograph's.Good stuff,well done.

They look decent but aren't cheep. If anybody buys one. Let us know what the quality is like.

Couple of questions just so I understand....

Do you have to register on the official site to buy tickets?

Can you buy away game tickets?

Is there something stopping away fans buying tickets anywhere in the ground?

Should there be something stopping away fans buying anywhere in the ground?

Is there a charge for using debit cards?

Couple of questions just so I understand....

Seems you already know the answer to your first question about away fans.

Heres a question i want to ask you..... Genuinely..... Why do you constantly knock the club, look for faults and in general come across as the resident smart Alec, when all the while you live halfway across the world and have probably been to as many Port Vale games in the last few years as i have had hospital appointments?

And i am quite healthy.

Just curious like..... Serious question.

Dont delete it Mr Admin.

No you can't. Click add to basket and it moves it to the nearest available seat.

If you can buy your sons seat (which I doubt you can, your doing it wrong). Why are you telling is. We don't care where your son sits. Tell the vale shop cause I don't care

I was trying to buy a seat for my eldest son who because of his shift pattern doesn't have a season seat. When I entered nearest seat to mine, it offered me my youngest sons seat which is a season seat. I did click on add to basket that's when it offered it to me dumb ass. I don't want you to care where he sits but if you see my previous post it also offered me my own seat. There will be a lot of confusion and problems at the Wolves match if the system keeps offering up tp 5000 seats that are already taken.

Report the club to the FA & trading standards for double selling seats .....

I can't believe the amount of negativity regarding the online ticking system which had been active for ONE DAY! Maybe some people need a holiday or something, just to calm the **** down.

Well done Vale I say...

Seems you already know the answer to your first question about away fans.

Heres a question i want to ask you..... Genuinely..... Why do you constantly knock the club, look for faults and in general come across as the resident smart Alec, when all the while you live halfway across the world and have probably been to as many Port Vale games in the last few years as i have had hospital appointments?

And i am quite healthy.

Just curious like..... Serious question.

Dont delete it Mr Admin.

The questions were not rhetorical... if I knew the answers I wouldnt ask

Do you have to register on the official site to buy tickets?

I can buy things online without registering with the company... I buy air tickets quite frequently but I dont have to register with the frequent flyer programs.

Can you buy away game tickets?

Can you/will you be able/is there a plan to facilitate buying away game tickets... if so then people wont have to make the trip to Vale to get them.

I would imagine anyone can register... therefore I imagine away supporters can buy tickets.. but I dont know so I asked... it wont be much use to exiles if they cant register and could therefore cause the club problems.

Is there a charge for using debit cards?

Again someone mentioned on another thread they were charged for using their debit card.... does this apply to tickets?

If I was a smart alec, like you suggest, I wouldnt have to ask but perhaps you can provide the answers for me, and perhaps all the other people who may not know but shy away from asking.

You may be healthy now... but time passes and things happen... I wish I was.

Perhaps you will enlighten me where in the above post do I knock the club?

I ask questions, I consider possible alternatives and suggest them if I think of any, isnt that beneficial to the club? Didnt smurf ask for them?.... are you having a bad day and need someone to rag?... is today my lucky day?... is discussion frowned upon?... are only sheep allowed?... tune in next week to hear Dr BoB say........ :unsure:

Report the club to the FA & trading standards for double selling seats .....

I can't believe the amount of negativity regarding the online ticking system which had been active for ONE DAY! Maybe some people need a holiday or something, just to calm the **** down.

Well done Vale I say...

Whats negative about it...?... people are asking questions because they dont know hoping someone can tell them

Archived