onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

On line tickets now live

tisdeano

Advert

Why are people all of a sudden concerned about fans buying tickets anywhere? I presume it must be paddock dwellers who are upset at being dragged into the 21st century. I bought a ticket every home game from the ticket office. I was never once asked to prove myself as a vale fan, or show any ID as to where I lived. Why is it suddenly now a big problem now its online.

Right, Ive registered now and when selecting Port Vale, it tells me that no events are available. Can you somebody please tell me what im doing wrong? It shpuld be so simple!

Don't go on the Ticketmaster site,go to the Vale site.If you've received an email you can go straight to it with the provided link.Vale v Wolves tickets are on there plus the Shop and other things.

Andy I used to coach Rudge and at pompey away he gave his freebies away, but I got given tickets from Portsmouth for home end, no issue told them all we were Vale fans and they laughed. Same at Wolves. JR left them in his coat rather than ticket office, so again in South Stand wrong side but fun no probs., although they thought we were mad, Anyway enjoy the games and we all like banter

I was trying to buy a seat for my eldest son who because of his shift pattern doesn't have a season seat. When I entered nearest seat to mine, it offered me my youngest sons seat which is a season seat. I did click on add to basket that's when it offered it to me dumb ass. I don't want you to care where he sits but if you see my previous post it also offered me my own seat. There will be a lot of confusion and problems at the Wolves match if the system keeps offering up tp 5000 seats that are already taken.

you don't have a son though

I just registered and I am a season ticket holder. I tried to buy my and my wife's allotted seats for the Wolves game and hey presto, it refused those seats and suggested the nearest ones available.

Seems therefore to work correctly for those other season ticket holders who maybe worrying that their seats can be purchased on line by others. Good on yer Smurf, we are slowly moving into the 21st Century.:yes:

Why are people all of a sudden concerned about fans buying tickets anywhere? I presume it must be paddock dwellers who are upset at being dragged into the 21st century. I bought a ticket every home game from the ticket office. I was never once asked to prove myself as a vale fan, or show any ID as to where I lived. Why is it suddenly now a big problem now its online.
It is only a topic with local games, like Vale at Crewe, checking addresses, accents and similar stories. If you sit with the opposition, remember to keep quiet, otherwise the chance of ejection, usually not a problem. But sometimes people cannot contain themselves, as with Stoke supporters in Bycars, who got moved.

I just registered and I am a season ticket holder. I tried to buy my and my wife's allotted seats for the Wolves game and hey presto, it refused those seats and suggested the nearest ones available.

Seems therefore to work correctly for those other season ticket holders who maybe worrying that their seats can be purchased on line by others. Good on yer Smurf, we are slowly moving into the 21st Century.:yes:

Good to hear, there may only be a few seats not working right, in a project like this a few oddities usually happen. I await an answer to my Email from the Vale.

Archived