onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Griff signing

yorky valiant

For me this is a new era, we need new blood. Not stepping back! Again hope he proves me wrong, only look at Orient the finished 7th last season after dropping Griff and shipping him out on loan.

We have new blood in Robertson, Lines, Mohammed and Tomlin, and I'm sure all of them will contribute this season. As Micky has stated, don't be surprised to see another new face before the big kick-off, and also he'll be able to bring in loan players to bolster the squad further should he wish to throughout the season.

Griffith's re-signing should not have come as a surprise to anyone.

Advert

We have new blood in Robertson, Lines, Mohammed and Tomlin, and I'm sure all of them will contribute this season. As Micky has stated, don't be surprised to see another new face before the big kick-off, and also he'll be able to bring in loan players to bolster the squad further should he wish to throughout the season.

Griffith's re-signing should not have come as a surprise to anyone.

Thats the thing it aint come as a suprise, just hope he is a squad player and not a starter. We dont get over run in midfield because Griff aint playing. We get over run when teams come to VP and play 4-5-1 and we play 4-3-3.

I'm sure he won't be. I think he'll start in certain games, games where Adams thinks we need a bit more presence in the middle of the park. We all like Doug Loft, and I'm no different, but for me him being in the middle of the park can sometimes leave us looking a little unbalanced no matter who is alongside him.

MA going for players he know, has to do with him loosing his job at Leicester After Heskey and a few others smashed up the hotel they were living, owned by the Norwegian FA. That prevented him to take his newly promoted team into the top flight.

After that experience signing a player you know, with the qualities you need. Is a safety precaution, as is having a low tolerance for development of a party mentality in the squad.

Crap signing, fed up of us signing old players. This is the 3rd time hes signed, why not try someone different? He is an ok player at league 2 level, there must be far better players available that Griff! UNDERWHELMED

U must be the worse poster on this site do nothin but moan y dont u **** of down the ****ana and support sjoke u fit right in with them

Griffith's does what it says on the tin.

He's a battling midfielder who breaks up the oppositions play. He wins the ball and gives it to somebody who can play.

However I can't help thinking there must be better examples than Griff who can do this.

I always compare this type of player with the best of the best in a Vale shirt who did this season after season......... One Andy Porter. Porter went through the divisions and alway held his own. Unfortunately I think Griff may struggle during some games this season and our midfield may get over-run.

Exactly, no more really needs to be said, can't wait to see him with 99% of the headers in midfield as usual. The only player we now have in midfield that will make sure the opposition midfield don't forget that they have played against him!

I find it strange that hes won so many headers in midfield but cant remember him getting a header on goal ! If he's that good he should be scrapping in the box for our dead balls situations.

Calling him an Orient cast off is irrelevant as most of our squad are someones castoffs.

Archived