onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

New kit

Vital Spark

Let me get this right.......

People have been moaning about the lack of a new kit being unveiled.

Rightly so in my opinion.

Pictures get released and then people moan about them being leaked!!!

Only on OVF. Christ almighty. Get a grip.

All 3 look great.

To release pictures of the new strip undermines Smurf,its his club and his money,he must wonder what hes dealing with,has every club released its new strip for next season yet I wonder.

Fans complained about the club being run professionally in the past, and just because a strip has not being announced you think its OK to leak the pictures me thinks its you who needs to get a grip

Advert

As I cannot see the pictures too clearly can anyone confirm that the mainly white shirt, with circles is the Home strip and not the fantastic looking black one? I am buying the black one to go with my already ordered blue one.

Wonder if the circles will help to hide Dicko's belly and muscles!!

Can I just point out for the sake of clarification that the "leaked" photos were published on the "Wonder of Port Vale" Facebook site and have been copied from there to here. They appeared on Facebook at 10:15pm and then on here at 10:30pm (also the links of the kit images in this thread are Facebook URLs which again indicates that they were on Facebook and copied across)

If they were leaked solely onto OVF and could damage the club in any way then I would remove them but they are freely available on Facebook (and PVO) so even if they were removed from here it would make little difference.

However, just to be clear, OVF certainly does not condone taking any commercially sensitive material from the club without its permission and would ask all users not to do this on the forum.

Thanks,

Rob

p.s. Oh and I prefer the away kit... if it is the real away kit...

The black 'away' strip looks great - will be getting one of those (assuming it is the away strip of course). Already ordered the blue one which also looks great. The home shirt looks... okay. Not bad but not great. The circles make it looks a bit old fashioned in my opinion. Again, not bad though. Will get all three though as I usually do. Probably get the black one first mind.

One thing that's bugging me. If these are the real strips - what will the shorts/socks be? Can't imagine the white top having black shorts with the away strip being black. Personally I'm hoping it'll be with white shorts as I always liked the look of the strips when We've had to play in all white in the past.

The away kit will look very good with the gold & black FL numbers and names on the back, but on the flip side the home kit will look awful if the embroidery badge isn't applied exactly in the centre of the smallest circle.

On a separate subject does anyone know if you can switch off those annoying new adverts that keep popping up on the bottom of the screen when using OVF on an iPad?

The black 'away' strip looks great - will be getting one of those (assuming it is the away strip of course). Already ordered the blue one which also looks great. The home shirt looks... okay. Not bad but not great. The circles make it looks a bit old fashioned in my opinion. Again, not bad though. Will get all three though as I usually do. Probably get the black one first mind.

One thing that's bugging me. If these are the real strips - what will the shorts/socks be? Can't imagine the white top having black shorts with the away strip being black. Personally I'm hoping it'll be with white shorts as I always liked the look of the strips when We've had to play in all white in the past.

Yes an all white home kit would be much better and an all black away kit. I hate black socks for the home kit.

Archived