onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Morsy turns down deal, Loft negotiating, Chilvers to sign

I think Rob Fielding's book says it all. From administration to promotion. How on earth did we do that? Mickey Adams is the answer.

Hes part of it... but there are a lot more people that made it happen that are never heard of.... its never just the people in the spotlight.... even the supporters had their part to play.

Advert

Would of liked Morsy to stay as he hasn't reached his full potential yet but the reality is he's not a massive loss because he was never a regular to start with.

I'll get shot down but Morsy is a player with massive potential and my feelings are that I'm getting abit miffed at the fact that Adams once someone's made a mistake or crossed him once holds a grudge and can't work a professional relationship with the player. Come the end of the day Sam has undeniably been stupid but he's still young and needs guidance and reassurance at times, I can't help but feel he's been miss managed and I honestly believe he's gonna go on to have a good career. I wish him luck where ever he goes but abit gutted he won't fulfil his potential with us.

I'll get shot down but Morsy is a player with massive potential and my feelings are that I'm getting abit miffed at the fact that Adams once someone's made a mistake or crossed him once holds a grudge and can't work a professional relationship with the player. Come the end of the day Sam has undeniably been stupid but he's still young and needs guidance and reassurance at times, I can't help but feel he's been miss managed and I honestly believe he's gonna go on to have a good career. I wish him luck where ever he goes but abit gutted he won't fulfil his potential with us.

He holds so much of a grudge he offered him a 2 year contract on improved terms?

I could be wrong here but, if Morsy is out of contract then i dont think we will be entitled to any transfer fee even though he is age under 24.

You're wrong.

We're entitled to 'compensation' as long as we've offered him improved terms.

He holds so much of a grudge he offered him a 2 year contract on improved terms?

That will improve the potential compo claim for any transfer.

Mind you, look what we got for Hibbert, who I see has now retired due to injury.

Archived