onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Morsy turns down deal, Loft negotiating, Chilvers to sign

It's a shame regards Morsy as i rated him highly!!

We had 2 good midfielders with potential to play good football in League 1 with Morsy and Burge.

We will probably end up with just grafters like Dougie and Biffo!

Shame these 'good' players can't behave themselves. Don't know why cultured midfield players have to lack intelligence to make it big in the game in so many cases.

Advert

Shame these 'good' players can't behave themselves. Don't know why cultured midfield players have to lack intelligence to make it big in the game in so many cases.

So, the quality of a player is related to his disciplinary record?

It will, of course, be interesting to see where Morsy ends-up and to see what MA has to say about it all.

I think that we can predict what Grew will say.

Token gesture? What should we have offered him then?

Can't people really understand that Micky offered him two years with a rise as he would hopefully get from the tribunal than if he offered him only a one year deal.

Before someone says "well why did we not offer him a three year deal to get even more money for him?" The people on the tribunal panel are not stupid and would know that offering someone a longer deal than others in the squad is done for a reason as I am sure Vale fans are not the only people who know that Micky has had it in for Morsy.

Morsy made the error of telling the papers he was grateful to Gannon for giving him a chance. Clearly he's got an offer somewhere else, time will tell if him leaving is a big loss. As a club we haven't really been that good at bringing through young players for years, including fans who don't seem to allow young players much slack when it comes to poor games or errors. I'm pretty certain Morsy wouldn't be on the move if he was a Crewe player.

So how many of us know what goes on behind the scenes, who knows what Sam's attitude was to the boss, his team mates and the Vale in general. Is he a player with potential or a Joey Barton with an attitude. No player is bigger than the club, as Burge discovered. What Sam needed to do was get his head down and show his worth, like it or not MA is in charge. I hope Sam makes it somewhere and wish him all the best .

Can't people really understand that Micky offered him two years with a rise as he would hopefully get from the tribunal than if he offered him only a one year deal.

Before someone says "well why did we not offer him a three year deal to get even more money for him?" The people on the tribunal panel are not stupid and would know that offering someone a longer deal than others in the squad is done for a reason as I am sure Vale fans are not the only people who know that Micky has had it in for Morsy.

Cool story. :laugh:

Shame these players seem quite attractive to certain managers.Roberts,Burge, Morsy .......;)

I said exactly the same to a mate when improved terms were offered and added we wont see Morsey in a Vale shirt again. I didnt dare post it on here as I would have been told to go down the Brit! lol

It actually makes sense. I can't see why you'd respond in that manner.

It doesn't make sense to me. So Adams is trying to pull the wool over the panels eyes by offering Morsy a 2 year deal instead of 1 for more money, but didn't offer him 3 or 4 year deal because his sneaky little plan may get found out by them? Sorry, to far fetched for me. If you choose to believe that then fair enough, i don't.

No Loft did it once' date=' Morsy's lack of behaviour has been far more regular and he actually cost us 2 points.[/quote']

and I suppose marc Richards only flung his elbow about once did he? I'm not having a dig at adams its incredible wat he has done all I'm saying is he treats younger players harsher than the more senior players

Archived