onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Morsy turns down deal, Loft negotiating, Chilvers to sign

Advert

Many hanging on the managers word, really???????

Most use any opportunity to beat him including this opportunity it seems.

Why is Morsy lambasted for his tackle then, and Loft's just as bad tackle is simply swept under the carpet?

Many hanging on the managers word, really???????

Most use any opportunity to beat him including this opportunity it seems.

I wouldn't pay to much attention, I think MA has taken Cheeky's mrs up the dirt track such is his bias against him.

Why is Morsy lambasted for his tackle then, and Loft's just as bad tackle is simply swept under the carpet?

Because Morsy did one exactly the same only a few games before and Loft has probably never made another one like it in his entire career?

Also Adams sees them in training every day. He knows who is a dirty player and who isn't.

Good question really. We'd have to see about that.

Most clubs want to keep the players that they offer contracts to, whereas you get the feeling that Micky would be quietly happy if Sam walked, and they're only offering him a deal so they can get some compo under the Bosman ruling.

He was offered a two year deal though, which suggests MA would have liked him to stay.

Didn't Grew once say Morsy has had a bit of a dodgy past and a personality to match? You can say all you want about physical players, but when a player intentially goes in on somebody to hurt an opponent, and it matches their personality, it would be fair to label them a coward (although he shouldn't have said this live on radio). The same can't be said about Loft.

Whilst there are always at least two sides to every story, I feel that Morsy was badly treated, so I don't blame him for not signing. He wants to play and doesn't think that will happen often under Adams. Presumably he'll be behind Loft and the new guy, when he comes, in the pecking order.

It will be interesting to see where he and Burge end up.

Good luck and I hope you go on to show the doubters what we've missed. Thanks to Gannon for giving him a chance (and for signing Tom Pope).:razz:

He was offered a two year deal though, which suggests MA would have liked him to stay.

I had the same opinion as Santa with this, though thats a fair point really. Not sure why the thumbs down, its seems as good an answer as any.

Because he had done virtually the same in a game against Oxford earlier and had been warned, he then behaved like an idiot against Wycombe away and was subbed. Wasn't he also sent off in the ressies? His stupidity in a game that was won (the game against against Rochdale) also cost us 2 points.

I have never seen Loft make such a similar challenege in his Vale career.....

Because he had done virtually the same in a game against Oxford earlier and had been warned, he then behaved like an idiot against Wycombe away and was subbed. Wasn't he also sent off in the ressies? His stupidity in a game that was won (the game against against Rochdale) also cost us 2 points.

I can't believe that you have raked that up.

Morsy has been shat-on.

I think that he's one player that will come back and haunt us.

I disagree. I'm sure Loft was close to getting sent off against Wimbledon away and was substitutes. And Micky was hardly an angel on the pitch himself. Double standards in my opinion. I think this stems down to Morsy making comments in The Sentinel after Micky left about how he was happy he was now getting a chance in the team.

Correct Morsy is rash to say the least. He had a habit of making stupid challenges in areas of the pitch where they were not needed. He would do it in comfortable, clean games. We would be winning and playing well then he tries to decapitate their guy in their half. Its just ****ing stupid. If it had been a dirty game fair enough I would understand more. We all done it had a rush of blood in a fierce game and tried hurt someone. But to do it twice in games when it wasn't needed.

Archived