onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Matchday Thread: Port Vale v Swindon Town

Fosse69

Aspin`s Black and White Army is on the march, it may be a long route but with a spring in our step who knows what is possible? Lets have the Park rocking with another 3 points, or is it a 6 pointer? Fitness, tactics, formation and a tweak or two to cover injuries should make it another fan-tastic day. UTV

Advert

Aspin`s Black and White Army is on the march, it may be a long route but with a spring in our step who knows what is possible? Lets have the Park rocking with another 3 points, or is it a 6 pointer? Fitness, tactics, formation and a tweak or two to cover injuries should make it another fan-tastic day. UTV

Fosse every game is a 6 pointer when you're at the bottom looking up, just think only a couple of weeks ago we were all looking down with trepidation now the future's looking a lot brighter and most of that dark cloud hanging over the club has drifted away.

Neil Aspins Black and White Army .

Well the 2 away wins should mean the players and all the management team get the reception they thoroughly deserve .

I can hardly wait encourage them by smashing the daylights out of the sheeting first half and singing Neil Aspins Black and White non stop .

Gooooaaaarrrrnnn the Vale .

I think Aspin reckoned that Whitfield will be out for a few weeks, sadly.

So it's time for Montano to step up to the block and perhaps even De Freitas (if he's fit) to finally prove his potential.

I can't see any major changes but I don't know how Swindon play and Aspin surprised us all by selecting Kay in midfield.

I wonder if Aspo will go with Kay in midfield again or dispense with one of the holding players, Kay had a great game v Exeter. Whitfield is a concern, probably best player before he got injured though Montano is a decent replacement.

We also have Stobbs available, who might well be worth a place on the bench for this match if not a start. I'd love to see Pyke feature too at some point - maybe when we play that Checkatrade tie against Crewe ?

Nice to have options of players.

Tough one this, Swindon have won 5 away including hammering Luton but we are in form so we can get a win.

I’d take a point though and keep the points ticking over which would leave us in a decent position into the cup break.

If Swindle play a counter attacking game than I would defo go with Kay with him staying behind the ball at all times. Montano and Stobbs available so have options for Whitfield but unfortunate he's injured.

Archived