onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Supporters Club Meeting & Fans Forum - Monday 20th May

Memphis

Instead of this rumour ******** can anyone give one decent reason why he might have left.. Wasn't the development squad, new shop etc, ticket master deal all Wildes? This is **** news and if true ill be royally ****** off!!

To be fair, the new toilets, online ticketing, credit card style tickets, move the shop, complete the Lorne Street, etc, were all suggestions put forward to the new owners from people on here and elsewhere who responded to the Supporters' Club request for ideas.

Advert

My excuse??? What are you on about?

I heard on Wednesday. Did i go shouting it from the rooftops? No. I reamained sceptical.

Part of me didnt believe it all.

Unlike you Grebo i chose to stay quiet rather than slag off members of OVF.

I wouldn't waste your time mate. It's like banging your head against a brick wall. If you had of posted you would have been called a trouble maker/disruptive/destructive (delete as appropriate), you can't win, some people want their cake and to eat it, so you may as well just watch it all play out and watch the car crash on here and the Wonder of Port Vale on Facebook. That's what I've done.

To be fair, the new toilets, online ticketing, credit card style tickets, move the shop, complete the Lorne Street, etc, were all suggestions put forward to the new owners from people on here and elsewhere who responded to the Supporters' Club request for ideas.

I think he's talking about who implemented it, rather than suggested it, to be fair. There have been many good suggestions in the past, but there have been very few PVFC boards who have taken the suggestions on and made them happen.

I would imagine as co-owners both owners would jointly take the credit.

As I've said elsewhere on this thread, if one person has gone I would hope a like-for-like replacement is found by the club. So, if Wildes has gone (and it's not confirmed yet), I would hope the club are looking for an experienced replacement (no, Perry, not you...)

I see a PR disaster looming.

Let's just hope that there is a definitive statement in the morning to clear up any confusion and uncertainty, so that MA can get the budget that he deserves.

Wasn't there supposed to be some sort of statement today?

What happened to that?

I don't think that there is any need to panic at all. Smurf will be savvy enough to surround himself with people who have the requisite skills ie not just directors without portfolio like V2001. The difference is that he will have the final say.

Spot on,no mither imo

Archived