onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Supporters Club Meeting & Fans Forum - Monday 20th May

Memphis

very dissolutioned by all the happenings ,feel as if we've been suckered again, was so looking forward to the new season but feels as though everything has fallen apart, ought to be used to the machinations of businessmen by now but ready to chuck my season ticket in the fire and walk away.:cry:

So after last nights rants against rumour mongers and trouble makers you are beginning to think that some of them may have a point dont give up the ghost Smurf is not daft.

Advert

I still believe that those trouble makers do no one any favours, they just do it because they have sad lives and it's probably the only excitement they get apart from a blanket dance. Yes i did go on a bit , the postings sounded absolute tripe and not for the first time either so i was less than impressed and after all the problems the clubs had i thought jesus not again and had visions of the club dropping lower than aldershot.Still don't believe it but i suppose all will be revealled on monday,GRRRRRR. still feel let down,badly.

I still believe that those trouble makers do no one any favours, they just do it because they have sad lives and it's probably the only excitement they get apart from a blanket dance. Yes i did go on a bit , the postings sounded absolute tripe and not for the first time either so i was less than impressed and after all the problems the clubs had i thought jesus not again and had visions of the club dropping lower than aldershot.Still don't believe it but i suppose all will be revealled on monday,GRRRRRR. still feel let down,badly.

Yes, those troublemakers are doing nobody any favours, telling everybody what's going on. What sad lives they lead.

Meanwhile, huddled in my blanket, Miller is investing 8 million!

Everything that's posted on here is tripe! Unless I agree with it, which I usually begrudgingly acknowledge, about 10 pages after it's been indisputably proven.

Anyway, those keyboard dribblers (yuk!) need to get a life. I come on here to affirm my world view, not to face reality! Wildes is the money man, I read it on the Sentinel!! Season ticket! Deadline day! let DOWN! BASTAR DS!!! *explodes*.

But isn't that just commercial reality? I can't say if there is an announcement tomorrow but if, in theory the announcement is at 6am on Saturday then it is fairly obvious to me that it has been held back until after the Early Bird season ticket sales have ended.

But in a commercial, money-making venture surely that is only to be expected?

Would any football club announce - "Hold on folks, we're going to make an announcement early and then you can decide whether you want to buy your season ticket after you read it" or are they going to think - let us get the season ticket revenue in first and then we'll release the news.

And would it be that big an infuence on people buying a season ticket? I don't think people bought a season ticket on the proviso that there would be no boardroom changes (if indeed that is what it is). I would imagine people bought season tickets in the expectation of supporting the Vale, the club bringing in new, exciting players and watching a good season in League One.

Just so long as this news doesn't adversely affect the club's ability to bring in some new players and the club continues to make the essential on-pitch and off-pitch improvements to bring it out of the V2001 doldrums then I can't see what difference this would make to people buying season tickets.

We're no longer shareholders, the people who put in the big money to run the club are the ones who make the decisions now. You don't buy a season ticket to have a say in who runs/owns the club, just to get a seat to watch the action on the pitch. I know that's harsh but that's the way of the world for commercial football clubs nowadays.

Some realism on OVF. It could only come from The Founder!

Top post!!!!

Smurf just tweeted

PWFC has become part of my family.I love my family and will always protect them encourage them and help to bring out there true potential

Read into that what you will...

I really like this and as it now seems that Wildes has left then i think we should all back smurfs judgement,i know talk is cheap but i do think that anything he does is for the good of the club and i dont think he would do anything to harm that.

Keep the faith and onwards and upwards with the smurf at the helm

Im told Wildes HAS gone - earlier this week. Told, Smurf paid the money, Wildes was to pay him his half, not done so. I assume Smurf will be looking for a fellow investor now. What this means for the playing budget for the season remains to be seen. Announcement at 6.00 tomorrow. Gutted, really believed in BOTH of them. Our hopes are with Smurf now,

I am sure he will know one or two wealthy investors who might want to come on board,especially now we are promoted and one step away from Championship football.

Archived