onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Chesterfield 2 Port Vale 2 - Post Match Comments

Caz or caz123

Advert

Oh well...1 point better than none! :yes:

Not too bad after all in light of other results--Accrington pegging back Burton at the death and Exeter, Rotherham losing and Cheltenham beating Northampton was the lesser of two evils--so, all in all, not a bad weekend. Here's to 3 more points on Friday and promotion will be almost within touching distance!

I would really like to ask Adams what he sees in Calvin Andrew that nobody else does. He doesn't offer any threat, and if we play him just because he wins a few headers in his own box then that's an appalling reason.

Hopefully we'll see Dodds back in the side of Friday. What's the latest on Lee Hughes?

Instead of moaning on here why dont you go down to training any day this week and I'm sure he'll tell you!

For Christs sake can't we get just behind the gaffer and the players (all of them) for another few weeks.

Please reserve your 'expert' opinions until the season has finished.

We were panicking when the Pope went on the 11 game run without scoring, but like all good strikers hes come back with an hat trick in a huge game and a goal to win us a point in another huge game.

Well done Vale today, it really is a massive result that today.

Beat Burton and we are nearly there without doubt.

Instead of moaning on here why dont you go down to training any day this week and I'm sure he'll tell you!

For Christs sake can't we get just behind the gaffer and the players (all of them) for another few weeks.

So do you feel starting Andrew over Williamson is the way to go?

What has expressing a view got to do with getting behind him or not? It seems you need to be reminded a this is a message board, one where opinions and views are not restricted to being positive about absolutely everything.

I'll be attending next home game and if Andrew started I wouldn't boo, I'd simply be baffled as he's a poor football player. Get off your high horse.

I'd have settled for a point before the game, so well done Micky and the lads. What I can't understand is the team we started with especially as Chesterfield overran us in midfield at home - you'd have thought we'd pack the midfield to make sure it didn't happen again.

As it was, it took an hour to get what looked like a winning side and if we'd started with that selection, we could have won it. Hindsight yes, but most people must have wondered at the start why on earth Andrew was on instead of Williamson. Only Micky knows!

Well, onwards and upwards, so roll on Friday!

I would really like to ask Adams what he sees in Calvin Andrew that nobody else does. He doesn't offer any threat, and if we play him just because he wins a few headers in his own box then that's an appalling reason.

Hopefully we'll see Dodds back in the side of Friday. What's the latest on Lee Hughes?

Not surprised you don't see anything in him. You never go do you?!

Dont see any moaning or expert opinion there! No one can defend his selection of Andrews. Him going off changed the game.

Yeah, heaven forbid anyone come on to a Port Vale forum and discuss Port Vale players.

What has expressing a view got to do with getting behind him or not? It seems you need to be reminded a this is a message board, one where opinions and views are not restricted to being positive about absolutely everything.

I'll be attending next home game and if Andrew started I wouldn't boo, I'd simply be baffled as he's a poor football player. Get off your high horse.

Same here will still cheer the lad but you are totally right he is a lower non league player.

You're so boring and predictable. I've probably attended more games than your mighty self in fairness.

Some people never change, now go away.

It was meant tongue in cheek.

But you don't actually go, do you?

And unless you've attended 99% o home games an approx 30% of away games for the last 25 years I doubt you've seen more than me.

However, you keep commenting on things you haven't seen. Good lad.

Archived