onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Adams swearing at fans

Just to (attempt) to clarify the he said/he didn't say debate.

Context:

An hour played. Vale, two nil down, playing a lot of high, harmless balls. Substitutes warming up, as they had been doing for a fair proportion of the game. Fans very frustrated.

As another high ball is headed out a Vale fan shouted "Adams - can you see what is happening out on the pitch?"

Adams, hands in pockets, half turned and shouted a slightly high-pitched two word expletive.

Well he could at least take his hands out of his pockets when addressing the customers......

Advert

I was at the game last night and there were numerous people who within seconds of the game starting were shouting and moaning at the players. How is that going to help anyone? One particular "fan" did nothing but hurl abuse at everyone until around the 60 minute mark when the alcohol seemed to wear off and he went quiet. Other "fans" were shouting abuse at Andrew when he came on and wanted him to fail. He actually won more than the players he replaced and did ok. It is not a pleasent place to be in a Vale crowd at the moment, it puts you off going and yes whilst it is not right or professional to swear at anyone I can see why he allegedly did.

Context:

An hour played. Vale, two nil down, playing a lot of high, harmless balls. Substitutes warming up, as they had been doing for a fair proportion of the game. Fans very frustrated.

As another high ball is headed out a Vale fan shouted "Adams - can you see what is happening out on the pitch?"

Adams, hands in pockets, half turned and shouted a slightly high-pitched two word expletive.

So you are saying that he swore but NOT in response to being swore at?

Context:

It's not the right way to do things and only harms his relationship with the fans,he should keep his mouth shut.

So you are saying that he swore but NOT in response to being swore at?

That's right. It seemed to be in response to the insinuation that he was incompetent.

At the time I was disappointed in Adams for not holding his tongue. This morning, upon reflection, I feel somewhat more sympathetic to his circumstances.

Chickenfeed to what most refs and linesmen get every game. Ever seen one of them swear at the fans.

Pulis seems to be getting a shed load of abuse.But his reaction is not to blame fans,not to insult fans,not to belittle fans.He praises the fans in general for their support.

He can swear at me as much as he wants if he gets us promoted or even if e thinks it will help us to get promoted

he can call me a f@t f*****g **** who is a s clueless as a ******* **o* *** and that I should shut my ******* ****** g0b or anything he likes....means nowt..as long as we go up!!!!

MA I invite you to vent your anger at me as often as you wish if it helps

He can swear at me as much as he wants if he gets us promoted or even if e thinks it will help us to get promoted

he can call me a f@t f*****g **** who is a s clueless as a ******* **o* *** and that I should shut my ******* ****** g0b or anything he likes....means nowt..as long as we go up!!!!

MA I invite you to vent your anger at me as often as you wish if it helps

He has just text me and told me to tell you to **** off Porky...........:razz:

It was only last week mr Adams said supporters can give him all the grief he can take it,but leave the players alone,he can't take it can he if he is loosing it with supporters,come on mick head down take the flak and smile that's what's Rudgey use to do and he got away with it and come good,answer your critics with results then say nothing but smile.

Archived