onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Adams swearing at fans

Advert

QUOTE=Vital Spark;1896837]Adams claim that its become so offensive at VP is utter rubbish. Yes, fans often shout their disapproval at some of his decisions and subs, but never has it been offensive or aggressive.

It's must be all those naughty fans in the Lorne Street.:micky: :shutup:

do you mean those who smoke a joint in the bogs.

When I first supported the vale In the late 70s early 80s I stood on Lorne street before the days of seats. There was no tunnel as such just a bit of a wire fence. All the fans would crowd around the fence to shout out the players as they ran on. At half time and full time the crowd would all move to the fence again to either give positive comments to players or often berate the. The managers and all the players would have to pass by and look each fan in the eye. Some of the comments from fans were pretty blunt and too the point.

I may be wrong but I only remember my favourite vale player ever Steve Fox retaliating in an angry way jumping the fence and having it out face to face with a fan,

If someones shouting at you after a while its natural to reply,we,ve all done it,but think Mr Adams up to christmas we were winning for fun,scoring freely and a decent defence.A settled team,and you waved as we sang to you.

After christmas will hit this bad patch,a couple of off matches ok,but not this run,now we dont sing to you now,but we are the same fans,look outside the box what,s changed? your the man,you pick the team,your tactics,your paid to be manager then manage,sort it out,dont be petty, man-up.Whenever you leave, Port Vale will be on your cv,please make it mean something,for us the fans we will never leave,we,ve proved that over the last 12yrs,and as sure as God makes little green apples can anyone say we will win thru the play-offs,not on this form.

So sort this Micky,if it means eating your words then eat em,Port Vale and most of the fans have stood by you the 2 times you,ve been here,We and PVFC deserve a lot better than this.

York saturday would be the ideal place to start,and you never know we might even start singing to you again.

Great post. at first I thought it was MA team selection but the more he tinkered with the team and played most combinations possible the more I think there are issues off the pitch. Since strengthening the side with Purse and Hughes we seem to be weaker. We don't look like a team and as someone said to me at Saturdays game we are making everyone we play look like Brazil, that's not a dip in form.

If i was a player i would be telling some of our fans to F off. They really don't get paid enough to take some of the stick that some morons throw out!

Maybe the fans don't get paid enough and pay too much to watch our poor performances over the last 8 games. Which of our recent defeats have we outplayed a team and unluckily lost a match. None we have been outplayed week after week regardless of where our victors have been in the league.

We have 8 games to get promotion - not interested in some of the prats on this thread - they know who they are - will be at York on Saturday, cheering the lads on. How about the changing the habits of a lifetime and doing the same!

We have 8 games to get promotion - not interested in some of the prats on this thread - they know who they are - will be at York on Saturday, cheering the lads on. How about the changing the habits of a lifetime and doing the same!

You might like to take a leaf out of John Rudge's book

Archived