onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Vale fans losing their bottle ?

grebovale

Noticed on some threads on here and Facebook fans are saying they ain't going Tuesday because of past results and performances,get a grip guys,yes we have witnessed some $hit games of late but so have the Gills /Burton and some of the chasing pack,

Advert

if Vale ever needed a good crowd with plenty of vocal support it is now. The fickle support of some Vale fans is amazing. They want people to invest in the club, they want to us to attract good players but if we are not playing very well for the first time in a long time they decide that suddenly the Vale is not value for money.

The reality is that supporting a football club is all about the ups and downs. I am as frustrated as anyone, Tom Pope's frustrations were clear to see on Tuesday but we need to support the team now more than ever. I wish we were in a position to not to need the fair weather fans but the club need every single person behind the team right now!

Stop the excuses and support your club.

if Vale ever needed a good crowd with plenty of vocal support it is now. The fickle support of some Vale fans is amazing. They want people to invest in the club, they want to us to attract good players but if we are not playing very well for the first time in a long time they decide that suddenly the Vale is not value for money.

The reality is that supporting a football club is all about the ups and downs. I am as frustrated as anyone, Tom Pope's frustrations were clear to see on Tuesday but we need to support the team now more than ever. I wish we were in a position to not to need the fair weather fans but the club need every single person behind the team right now!

Totally agree these two owners have put the vale in this position they have put there money in now its up to every fan to do there best and turn up to push us over the line.Its easy to say not going because we are in a bad run they need you more than ever now get to vale park and get behind the team like the away fans do and it will happen.Myself and the wife are going bristol have booked into york for the weekend of the vale match and finally have already booked in a wycombe hotel for all the family all 9 of us grandchildren as well to enjoy the promotion party together.So stick together and really get behind the team and shout them on to the goal which is promotion UP THE VALE FOREVEVER.

Understand what you say, and I will be there also. Reality is however that home performances haven't been good enough to encourage the floating fans back.

Micky's smart **** 'how dare you challenge me' type interviews also hardly inspire a 'we're all in this together' spirit either.

I'll be going but Man Utd v Real Madrid looks a better game IMO.We are second you know,it's only a blip,let's roar the lads on to victory ( forget that one,it doesn't work).Is Micky losing his bottle?:rolleyes:

We who lives a long distance from Vale Park can do both. Watch Man U-Real Madrid and listen to Port Vale-Bradford. It will be a great Tuesday night. Especially since I also have an after work pub acitivity earlier in the evening

I'll be there Tuesday as I am every game, but I am worried that MA' s stubbornness is getting to everyone. What is it with him and Andrew, forget it Micky you made an error now move on. It's not like you got yourself sent off and will be banished for the rest of the season by PW.

I think some fans need to have a battle. Vale are second. Have been taken over by a decent business man. We've got one of the strongest squads in the last ten years. AND WE COULD GO TOP ON TUESDAY.

Chant "Adams out" and not support the team is the obvious thing to do at this point.

Archived