onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Vale fans losing their bottle ?

grebovale

if Vale ever needed a good crowd with plenty of vocal support it is now. The fickle support of some Vale fans is amazing. They want people to invest in the club, they want to us to attract good players but if we are not playing very well for the first time in a long time they decide that suddenly the Vale is not value for money.

The reality is that supporting a football club is all about the ups and downs. I am as frustrated as anyone, Tom Pope's frustrations were clear to see on Tuesday but we need to support the team now more than ever. I wish we were in a position to not to need the fair weather fans but the club need every single person behind the team right now!

Stop the excuses and support your club.

Agree 100%. Some on here are pathetically fickle. We are 3 points off top of the league. We are not barcelona but we are going up. Get a grip.

Advert

Noticed on some threads on here and Facebook fans are saying they ain't going Tuesday because of past results and performances,get a grip guys,yes we have witnessed some $hit games of late but so have the Gills /Burton and some of the chasing pack,

I dont know about fans losing there bottle, I think MA has been on the bottle, :(only have to say JMW,:mad: Has he got something on MA ?:unsure: is he blackmailing him? :unsure:We have been playing with 10 men for some time now,:yes: get a grip man and drop him,:mad: And dont put Dodds on the wing ***,:mad:He's not a wing player, What has Birchall got to do to get in the team?:( And brings Morsy on when he did not have time to break into a sweat,:mad:Should be asking MA that question.:doh:

I dont know about fans losing there bottle, I think MA has been on the bottle, :(only have to say JMW,:mad: Has he got something on MA ?:unsure: is he blackmailing him? :unsure:We have been playing with 10 men for some time now,:yes: get a grip man and drop him,:mad: And dont put Dodds on the wing ***,:mad:He's not a wing player, What has Birchall got to do to get in the team?:( And brings Morsy on when he did not have time to break into a sweat,:mad:Should be asking MA that question.:doh:

I don`t think the bumpy pitches are helping JMW at the moment, but he has been good value for most of this season, cut him a bit of slack for the odd poor game.

I don`t think the bumpy pitches are helping JMW at the moment, but he has been good value for most of this season, cut him a bit of slack for the odd poor game.

Odd poor game, ***, :mad:when did you last see him have a good game? What was up with the pitch yesterday?

Stop making excuses for him,:mad:

Noticed on some threads on here and Facebook fans are saying they ain't going Tuesday because of past results and performances,get a grip guys,yes we have witnessed some $hit games of late but so have the Gills /Burton and some of the chasing pack,

People don't have the money to attend every match, and if the team are playing ***** then there not going to waste 20 quid that they need.

I think a reality check required here. We are port vale and maybe micky adams has done himself an injustice. Nobody was complaining before expectations reached where we are today. Its sad to see people tearing each other apart on one vale fan and i should imagine viewers from other forums will be laughing at our expense. Micky said eleven games to go put the knives away and be there for vale who need our support right now, not this bickering and arguing. I shall be there tuesday Come on Vale......

People don't have the money to attend every match, and if the team are playing ***** then there not going to waste 20 quid that they need.

It's fair enough to say you don't have the money to attend -that's one thing.

But you can't say "I'll go if I'm guaranteed a home win and a great performance".

I couldn't give two ****s who wins between the bloated corporate behemoths that are Manchester United and Real Madrid.

I couldn't care what Alex Ferguson or Jose Mourinho say or do.

I couldn't care less that Ryan Giggs has played 1000 games (which he hasn't, it's just spin)

I do care about Port Vale and our promotion push. That's why I'll be there on Tuesday.

Want a team that wins every week? Then **** off.

Archived