onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Vale fans losing their bottle ?

grebovale

I only had a fiver on so it was due to be 165 I took 70. TBH when you are desperately passionate like I am about the Vale it would be better not to know what you can cash in. I have £20 on at Corals for promotion at 10/1 and I'm not bothered about that because I know it's on for the duration and if it loses I've lost 20 quid. With Betfair telling me I knew at this moment in time it was really a 70 quid bet.

I'll never make

I'd gladly take the 95 quid loss if Vale won the league it means that much.

Sensible option SV.Made money already and a decent bet still running.

Advert

I don't have an account with Betfair, but I am intrigued by this deal or no deal option.

Can you 'follow' your bet through to the end in true DOND style? ie Vale win tomorrow night, you log into Betfair and you get a message along the lines of "You dealt at £70 but if you had carried on for just one more game your offer would have been £75".

I don't think so, although I've only ever used "cash out" once.

Everyone is entitled to attend or not any game. Doesn't make them any less a Vale fan if the present sh** being served up has had the effect of seeing them miss a game or two or three... What rankles the majority however is when so called fans tell everyone they are not attending. We dunner want to know! Vale will gain promotion with or without you. Seems to me that the sniping on this site has got to quite a few individuals and they are now questioning whether it's good to continue watching their Club. I thought that by being called a supporter you actually supported your team? Through thick and thin, good times and bad. That said though Vale need as many paying customers as possible so I accept that part-timers/snipers/moaners/ **** heads or whatever are needed by us for our future. We need to face facts and be realistic- Vale will always attract the aforementioned people through the gate and we have to accept we need them. Die-hards/fanatics and "good old fashioned go any game even if it's crap" paying customers will still be the main core of Vale life and long may that continue. If a poll was genuinely taken of all attending Vale matches there would be a vast majority who would insist they are the real Vale fans and although they can moan or express an opinion they accept that the minority always seem to be heard loudest as it's they who shout/moan more.

I think that the only fans who have 'bottled it' are the ones who have bets on Vale going up as Champions and are getting sqeaky bums.;)

Squeaky bums on going up as champions. Star fishes need to be pouting all around on vale going up at all. Can see it now play offs vale v Exeter 2 nil Exeter we go to Exeter vale 2 Exeter nil. Then our in form red hot strikers step up to take the penalties. Our promotion lies in the hands of our penalty takers up step Andrew griff Vincent pope and hughes. Thank god I wake up and we are still in with a chance

Get behing MA and the team where ever you are and what ever you're doing......."don't ask what your team can do for you but what you can do for your team".

I'm sure we'll all be behind the team tomorrow. I leave my criticism for the keyboard. When they are on the pitch, bar a few moans and groans, they get my full supprt.

Archived