onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Vale fans losing their bottle ?

grebovale

I understand you being loyal to your wife and kids mickyferns thats nice, but in your case keep away from Port Vale. it would be nice for you to have a little loyalty to Port Vale don't you think and go on Tuesday give your support.

Advert

It's fair enough to say you don't have the money to attend -that's one thing.

But you can't say "I'll go if I'm guaranteed a home win and a great performance".

In fairness it hasn't been the poor results that have upset people it's the manner of the defeats where average teams have pitched up and rolled us over at home.

Speaking personally I don't care if we lose games (which all good teams do) as long as I know in my mind that both my team and our manager did their very best to get the win. Unfortunately, that didn't seem to happen in the last two home games, hence the frustration. We get people like Grew stating in the media that we've got to change our style and tactics blah, blah, blah.. but come game-day nothing changes and everyone in that stadium knows our lineup and tactics including the opposition. Sometimes Adams sets outs his teams like lambs to the slaughter, knowing full well that poor souls like Burge and Loft are going to run around busting a gut but get overrun in numbers by the opposition, while JMW strolls around being mainly ineffective, which is highly frustrating for fans and our other players.

If we don't either tighten up or mix it up we'll soon be in a position where we've gone from 15 points clear of the playoffs to a position of relying on other results just to make the damn playoffs.

I'll be there Tusday as ever, but it's beginning to look bleak.

This is pathetic- if you're not coming to get behind the lads because untied are on tv, then don't bother coming back. These are the same people who will swarm back when promotion is archived

Ano christ anyone would think we were Macc Town or summit. They actually had to move a game a couple of years back because United were on TV lool.

Why do people feel the need to announce it when they can't be arsed to go to a match? Do they get a kick out of it?

I follow teams in other sports and attend occasionally but don't go spouting off to the world everytime I DON'T go to a match. I couldn't give a toss if only 1,000 people turn up on Tuesday. It's a massive game and frankly after the recent run we've been on a win would feel as sweet as any so far this season. That prospect alone makes it worth the £20, contrary to what some of the other weapons on here and facebook say. Christ, we'll go top of the league if we win on Tuesday ***!

It's not a case of losing bottle; it's a case of losing patience.

Get a grip, we are second and I defy anyone to say they would not have taken the position we are in at the start of the season!

Talk about patience, I've been going down there since 1959 mate, so you better learn some way of coping cos we are going up.

Keep the faith and get down there a support the boys on Tuesday!

I understand you being loyal to your wife and kids mickyferns thats nice, but in your case keep away from Port Vale. it would be nice for you to have a little loyalty to Port Vale don't you think and go on Tuesday give your support.
waste of money youth and man utd v madrid on telly.

if Vale ever needed a good crowd with plenty of vocal support it is now. The fickle support of some Vale fans is amazing. They want people to invest in the club, they want to us to attract good players but if we are not playing very well for the first time in a long time they decide that suddenly the Vale is not value for money.

The reality is that supporting a football club is all about the ups and downs. I am as frustrated as anyone, Tom Pope's frustrations were clear to see on Tuesday but we need to support the team now more than ever. I wish we were in a position to not to need the fair weather fans but the club need every single person behind the team right now!

Stop the excuses and support your club.

Micky says he doesn't read the forums but I just don't believe him. He's far too sensitive and should not be concerned what we say about him, just get on with the job Micky

He probably doesn't read them.He mentioned earlier about someone else at the club ;) reading them and informing him about what was being said.However he also mentioned that he doesn't pay attention to what is said.So if he doesn't pay attention why is he bothered about them so much that he needs to mention it.Maybe a sports psychologist could help.

totally agree everybody needs to get down to the club and support micky and the team I am sure that we will soon get back to winning, all teams have a blip now and then ,you only have to look at gillingham and we are still SECOND IN THE TABLE !

Do we honestly want fans like this guy (lightweight) or he is a jokie ?

He is real unfortunately. If the same Micky I know used to work at JCB and was an attention seeking little girl there. ALways said he was a leek town fan not vale so has probbaly jumped on the bandwagon this season since weve been at the top.

Get a grip, we are second and I defy anyone to say they would not have taken the position we are in at the start of the season!

Talk about patience, I've been going down there since 1959 mate, so you better learn some way of coping cos we are going up.

Keep the faith and get down there a support the boys on Tuesday!

so have i, 53 years since i watched me fost game, and although i dunner think i'll be able to go on tuesday, me season ticket says i'm still elpin the club when i conner get dine.

Archived