onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Another Rumor

Can someone please tell me something? If this rumour is in fact another bid and the board accept it, would this have to be put to the shareholders too before it is final???

:unsure::unsure::unsure:

It must be put to the shareholders, at least in the event of the board being subsequently dissolved.

If this is just investment with the current board in place, then I don't think it needs to go to the shareholders. Was Mike Lloyd's investment approved by the shareholders?

Advert

just bare with me here and this may be total ******

i believe part of this investment relates to the deralict chatterley whitfield sport ground on the A527 biddulph road. this was earmarked as a public sports facility and was backed by joan whalley and the council but unfortunatley never got off the ground

i smell a rat

I was told that Vale are leasing the land at Chatterley Whitfield for a peppercorn rent on the quiet. The organisation they rent it from is a weird acronym that owns old British Coal assets.

I think all this talk about this yank coming over on Wennesday, is a load of Bratty's normal garbage, he comes out with a load of taddle every time any Investor starts to get the upper hand on him, last week it was a British consortium, this week its the Yanks,. next week it will be the Arabs, just take no notice what he says, the mans going senile.

I think all this talk about this yank coming over on Wennesday, is a load of Bratty's normal garbage, he comes out with a load of taddle every time any Investor starts to get the upper hand on him, last week it was a British consortium, this week its the Yanks,. next week it will be the Arabs, just take no notice what he says, the mans going senile.

I have just e-mailed the Texans to see if their is any truth in this so hopefully I will get a response soon===

I'm not sure I believe any of it either.

What's annoying about it is that they stall on the Mo bid, the Mo and Mark bid, while at the same time seemingly giving urgency to another bid that just appears out of thin air. It stinks.

What's more, is that given Bratt's comments that the sale of the club would take three to four months, it had better do if this new bid is for real. We all know that is nonsense as well. The only reason that it takes three months or more is that the board just sit there and do nothing.

They have more than £1 million proposed investment on the table right now. Half of that is coming from a life long Vale fan. The other half offers to bring in people well versed in football matters. And what do they do? Nothing! This is negligent in my view. And it is most definitely personal.

I think he has gone senile, how anyone can keep informed without internet access, I do not know. There is only garbage on TV and newspapers, no chance to see other opinions, and weigh them.===============

Nice one!===

Have we hit 100 sales yet? Almost everyone I spoke to over the weekend said they weren't renewing with a few saying that they would but very reluctantly!

Saturday was sadly my last game!:(

Ripped my letter up big man:D

First time i aren't having a season ticket for at least 26 years

Tik tok, not long now. Its trump card time. Check mate, Bill.

I've just returned from a short stay in Torquay in an attempt to stay out of the way of some of the irritating folk that are apparently life long Stoke fans. However, I'm actually more wound up by our 'supposed' own who seem to revel in the way that Bratt has turned away investment and is attempting to cling on to power.

I don't know who you are RobbieH, but well done in becoming more annoying than a Stokie dancing in your face. I'll be at the next home game at the back of the Railway stand. Come over and spout your tik tok ******. Otherwise, just **** off you *****.

just bare with me here and this may be total ******

i believe part of this investment relates to the deralict chatterley whitfield sport ground on the A527 biddulph road. this was earmarked as a public sports facility and was backed by joan whalley and the council but unfortunatley never got off the ground

i smell a rat

Joan Walleys name gets mentioned again....I agree its getting a bit smelly ===

Archived