onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Another Rumor

Advert

im not a pro-boarder! im just expressing what my gut says. i dont know what it is, but i dont understand his motives for pursuing vale in the way he has.

this mark simms sounds like quite a decent bloke, and i can understand why he would like to be involved with the vale and is prepared to invest.

why has chaudry sparked his interest now, hes been a potteries lad all of his life. im not rubbishing him, i am purely asking as it baffles me as to why an extremely successful businesman would invest millions of pounds with no return into something he has no emotional ties to.

i am not stirring, i am not pro-board, and i am probably ileducated as to what is going on behind the scenes!! so dont all keep rubbishing what i am saying please haha! id like to know more (without reading all of his manefesto's on his website preferably!)

im not a pro-boarder! im just expressing what my gut says. i dont know what it is, but i dont understand his motives for pursuing vale in the way he has.

this mark simms sounds like quite a decent bloke, and i can understand why he would like to be involved with the vale and is prepared to invest.

why has chaudry sparked his interest now, hes been a potteries lad all of his life. im not rubbishing him, i am purely asking as it baffles me as to why an extremely successful businesman would invest millions of pounds with no return into something he has no emotional ties to.

i am not stirring, i am not pro-board, and i am probably ileducated as to what is going on behind the scenes!! so dont all keep rubbishing what i am saying please haha! id like to know more (without reading all of his manefesto's on his website preferably!)

Yeah people need to calm down, I can see you are not stirring. There is nothing wrong with being curious, and prodding for information, even if it is all around you.

However, some people are a bit quick to jump at you, probably because they are tired of explaining so many times. But there is nothing wrong with wanting to be educated about it.

Ask yourself What's the worst that he could do with 24.9% of the shares alongside Mark Simms who will have the same?

Then ask what positive effect could we see out of the deal

Balance the two up, and to me it's a no brainer!

Yeah people need to calm down, I can see you are not stirring. There is nothing wrong with being curious, and prodding for information, even if it is all around you.

However, some people are a bit quick to jump at you, probably because they are tired of explaining so many times. But there is nothing wrong with wanting to be educated about it.

Yeah, I take back my rant! It's just that there are a number of wind up merchants purposely spreading untruths and unfounded arguments to muddy the waters. I presumed you were one of them as the topic has been covered countless times.

The bloke then tells me, he has a bit to do with Bratt through business and Bratt has told him, they have got the Americans coming over this Wednesday. A figure of 600k was mentioned and the promise of a new training pitch.

600 Thousand won't make any difference to Vale's playing budget, as it will soon be swallowed by growing debt's and the Season Ticket shortfall.

A training ground with no manager or sufficient coach's and technically poor players ........ Great stuff.

I'm excited by this Bill, i can only find one way to show my feelings *the bird*...

andyregs, its a good point, 24.9% is harmless really, not enough control to cause damage (not saying he would do) and would be a nice little cash injection.

however, i would like to know more as to why he has left it till now to show an interest in pursuing the vale? hes been in stoke all of his life, so why now?

andyregs, its a good point, 24.9% is harmless really, not enough control to cause damage (not saying he would do) and would be a nice little cash injection.

however, i would like to know more as to why he has left it till now to show an interest in pursuing the vale? hes been in stoke all of his life, so why now?

Why not now ?

id like to know more (without reading all of his manefesto's on his website preferably!)

Jesus wept. If you want to be informed and want to understand Mo's bid and you want to pass comment and you want a reason to oppose/support the bid surely you need to be arsed to read the thing. Are you Bill Bratt?

This is a wind up isn't it! If not I've definitely now lost the will to live! Are people really this thick!!

It seems that those who defend little old Bill, really are as thick as Pig pudding.

I type in a manner that they'll understand easily.....

my mates mates uncle finks they are mentability handicuffed, trust me you will be made eat apple pies

Archived