onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Another Rumor

yeh im bill bratt...

good one, you gimp

Gimp? Well done. At least i've taken the time to read through the bid and so can make an informed decision about whether i support Mo or not. I merely pointed out that it would be wise for you to do the same. You've made half a dozen ill-informed posts about the subject and even commented on the posts of TLB (which shows you must have some idea but then mention 'TESCO').

I sometimes think we will get the club most of our supporters deserve.

Let me know if you need the Bill Bratt reference explaining.

Advert

Gimp? Well done. At least i've taken the time to read through the bid and so can make an informed decision about whether i support Mo or not. I merely pointed out that it would be wise for you to do the same. You've made half a dozen ill-informed posts about the subject and even commented on the posts of TLB (which shows you must have some idea but then mention 'TESCO').

I sometimes think we will get the club most of our supporters deserve.

Let me know if you need the Bill Bratt reference explaining.

i may have made a few poorly informed statements, but this idea im pro board and a trouble causer is wrong. id love a local millionaire to invest into port vale! a lot are quick to call me an idiot, but no one can seem to answer the question- why has mo chaudry chosen now to invest in port vale? why not years ago? and why port vale? why is he so keen to invest in port vale football club?? if you could answer this il be a happy little chappy, and i wont pipe up again.

can u not understand why some people would be suspicious of his motives at least?

i may have made a few poorly informed statements, but this idea im pro board and a trouble causer is wrong. id love a local millionaire to invest into port vale! a lot are quick to call me an idiot, but no one can seem to answer the question- why has mo chaudry chosen now to invest in port vale? why not years ago? and why port vale? why is he so keen to invest in port vale football club?? if you could answer this il be a happy little chappy, and i wont pipe up again.

can u not understand why some people would be suspicious of his motives at least?

IT has been answered numerous times to be fair. I presume he wants to invest for numerous reason including; legacy, the challenge, and ego. He has achieved his goals in business, is local, and so why not? Over to you now.

1) Why not now?

2) What would be the worst that could happen if him and mark invested 24.9% each?

3) What would be the best that could happen?

just bare with me here and this may be total ******

i believe part of this investment relates to the deralict chatterley whitfield sport ground on the A527 biddulph road. this was earmarked as a public sports facility and was backed by joan whalley and the council but unfortunatley never got off the ground

i smell a rat

It will be an appropriate venue for this shower of 5h1t we have in charge.

The Jester pub is next door to the sports ground.:D

===

I can fully understand and I don't believe you are an 'idiot'. Its up to people to make their own mind up but we have so many fans who just don't seem to take a serious interest in the very immediate future of our club. Too many hear the name and dismiss it out of hand - like the board. As i've said many times on here, if BB went public with his reasons for refusing to deal with Mo - and they were perfectly acceptable reasons - he would gain a huge amount of support. But he hasn't. Why not? I was never 100% Mo (very close out of sheer desperation at the current lot) but his deal with MS has clinched it for me.

Why the Vale? Read Andyregs post above.

All your question are answered in his plan, take your time reading it, it will then sink in.

Darrens father is a great bloke who sits behind me in the paddock, he attends with two friends who have been coming the vale for over 60 years each.

They are all season ticket holders and none of them will be attending again until this board have gone.

180 years between them have this board got no shame.

This lot in charge don't care about losing 180 years of support,they only care about remaining in power.

Utter disgrace.:yes:

===

Darrens father is a great bloke who sits behind me in the paddock, he attends with two friends who have been coming the vale for over 60 years each.

They are all season ticket holders and none of them will be attending again until this board have gone.

D'oh!!

Just clicked where Darren fits in.....and possibly where Mo comes in.

I grew up with Darren. He was Vale mad (and a fantastic footballer at school). He was, however an even better cricketer. His dad Peter wasn't bad but Darren was very good.

I assume that its entirely possible that Darren got to know Mo through cricket... its also entirely possible that Darren got Mo interested in Vale.

Just thinking aloud mind. Not saying any of this is true.

Darren Long?

This is NOT the first time he has wanted to invest ;)

Archived