onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Another Rumor

Tik tok, not long now. Its trump card time. Check mate, Bill.

Posted by RobbieH on 17-8-10:

"I wouldn't worry about Barratt, that's the Sentinel putting two and two together and coming up with five. Bratts little trump card is the former owner of a former sponsor."

Quoted by RobbieH 3-12-10:

"I would class Mo and Ann (his wife) as close friends. Tik tok, wait and see."

"Having spoke to Mo about his intentions a couple of months back at M.I.C house in Newcastle, he feels now is the right time. Tik tok, wait and see."

Then there was this thread:

Posted by Bede (4-2-11):

“Rob Lee £200k & Chairman & Stan Meigh a further £100k.

If what I've just been told is true then there'll be hell up if we're turning away millions for this. And also takes the **** out of them rubbishing Newton for wanting to be chair for £200k (we all know it was £500k, of course)

This board treat the shareholders of this club like ****.

I hope to god this is misinformation.”

To which you replied:

“Check mate”

SO which is it to be Robbie? Or do you jump on every rumour in the hope that one day your tik tok ay actually end up being right?

Advert

do you think the board will allow you to carry out due dilligence on a share purchase of 24.9%? cant imagine they would let me if was to purchase 24.9%

its an 'investment' not a takeover.

not been critical i just dont want this to be an obstacle.

due dilligence is all well and good but i think we both know the books will look ropey at best and surely Mo is interested in where the company could go and not where its been to a certain extent?

Thanks Jamie,

No sensible person would invest cash to buy 24.9% without conducting due diligence and so it will always be a pre-requisite if this Board are genuinely trying to secure investment.

Both Mark and Mo are investing circa £550k plus each and so will want to ensure due diligence is conducted.

We sit back and wait the formal response - or if as before the resounding silence as the 10 day deadline passes us by.

Regards

I was actually talking to a few ex eastwood players I know very well who were at the club for years, i asked them if they knew who robbieh may be, if he is posting under his real name I best not post their comments about him

Please dont hold back!

Tik tok, not long now. Its trump card time. Check mate, Bill.

I very much doubt it's checkmate Robbie. The board are a Queen, Bishop, Rook and 4 pawns down. Mo's team have 2 pawns on the penultimate rank. The board are clinging on. It's not even close.

Anyway, I could be here all day listing all the times you've said that and proved to be wrong or a liar. Would you like me to do that?

I was actually talking to a few ex eastwood players I know very well who were at the club for years, i asked them if they knew who robbieh may be, if he is posting under his real name I best not post their comments about him

Please do tisdeano, as long as they aren't libellous.

TLB,

Although the board have the ability to block Mo & Marks share purchase, is there any way to challenge the decision legally? Do they not have to have some valid reason? Have they just got the power to veto without explanation? Or can their decision be challenged by shareholders?

600k exceeds the 24.9% rule does it not.?I wonder why Bratt suggested that they would put it to the shareholders to change the rule?So it looks like the board cannot win with this one unless 75% vote for it.Of course it could be a donation with no shares sold.===

I may be naive, however, why don't we accept all three bids at 24.9% (as of now) then have a democratic AGM and see who gets voted onto the board?

(And off it of course!) ===

More the merrier. If they all have Vale's best long term interests at heart then they (and we) will be able to compromise where necessary and cooperate.

Bratt can **** off! I sent my season ticket letter back to the club today telling them what I think about them.

Nice one!===

Have we hit 100 sales yet? Almost everyone I spoke to over the weekend said they weren't renewing with a few saying that they would but very reluctantly!

Saturday was sadly my last game!:(

Archived