onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Good news always followed by bad news at vale

yorky valiant

Have you read some of the posts on other links in this site?? If not i suggest you shouldnt because i really do hate sayng i told you so.

Well, I am willing to retract the comment, if you can show me some posts where they specifically state that Wildes and Smurthwaite do not have what it takes to run the club. Can you post a few links to the kinds of posts you mean? Because from what I am seeing, the majority seem to be slating the old guard staff and 4 days is certainly not enough time for S&W to determine who is doing their job and who isn't.

Advert

Sorry to be so negative after a great week for vale but it's hard not to be been a vale fan over recent years! Why do we have such a good week with good news and then get let down on signings on deadline day! It's not the be all and end all but we are happy one minute and left feeling confused the next! I don't think all of you would agree but I think lee Hughes would of made us better! Anyway let's see if the next week brings us good or bad news! Never dull at vale I suppose!

i dont understand what the problem is, they have added to the squad and only have about 6 weeks before the transfer window is open.ok they aint got another striker in and thats annoying but oh well, get on with it, nothing can be done now.also, be thankful of the ambition of messrs wildes and smurthwaite.i never agreed with the attempted signing of hughes and to me he's only a good player, but in comparison to the ambition of the previous bunch of idiots then he's world class!

Sometimes things happen for a reason, for example Tomo refusing a contract led us to signing Neal, Rico leaving has given Popey a new lease of life and Ryder failing to complete led us to Paul and the Smurfmeister, dunner mither, all will come good! ;)

You conner be a real Vale fan looking at eet that wiy! Are you trying to suggest that when something bad happens it is always followed by something good?That would mean something nice will happen in the near future which is obviously totally unrealistic.

:ninja:

Well Mr Wildes and Mr Smurthwaite, welcome to the wacky, wacky world of Port Vale Football club Supporters, hope you arent having any regrets after 4 days, give it another 6 and you will do I promise.

You see despite the fact you have just gone through what you have gone through to get this club and make it one of the most financial sound clubs in league football. Despite the fact that your plans for this club will reach far beyond anything we could ever imagine. Despite the fact that you have promised funds for players for Micky Adams to sign players etc, etc, etc. Because some paperwork didnt get to the football league for whatevr reason, or whoevers fault, to some on here in in the either, you dont have what it takes to run this club and to quote a few "Its just like the old days".

My only advice Mr Wildes as I do know you mnitor this site, is try and ignore the **** just want chaos at port vale because it gives them something to brag about and feel important about, when they are dissing the club. These are the saME "FANS" that dont show up every game and keep the crowd low, some fans we want back some we dont.

I have full faith that this is a blip that was beyond your control and that it wont happen again, if it is someones fault make them accountable for it. Even if it is who i think it is and the paperwork didnt go through because suddenly all the attention has gone from him, so this will give him something to moan about.

SPOT ON!!!:clap::clap:Get your tin hat on:laugh:

Well Mr Wildes and Mr Smurthwaite, welcome to the wacky, wacky world of Port Vale Football club Supporters, hope you arent having any regrets after 4 days, give it another 6 and you will do I promise.

You see despite the fact you have just gone through what you have gone through to get this club and make it one of the most financial sound clubs in league football. Despite the fact that your plans for this club will reach far beyond anything we could ever imagine. Despite the fact that you have promised funds for players for Micky Adams to sign players etc, etc, etc. Because some paperwork didnt get to the football league for whatevr reason, or whoevers fault, to some on here in in the either, you dont have what it takes to run this club and to quote a few "Its just like the old days".

My only advice Mr Wildes as I do know you mnitor this site, is try and ignore the **** just want chaos at port vale because it gives them something to brag about and feel important about, when they are dissing the club. These are the saME "FANS" that dont show up every game and keep the crowd low, some fans we want back some we dont.

I have full faith that this is a blip that was beyond your control and that it wont happen again, if it is someones fault make them accountable for it. Even if it is who i think it is and the paperwork didnt go through because suddenly all the attention has gone from him, so this will give him something to moan about.

You conner be a real Vale fan looking at eet that wiy! Are you trying to suggest that when something bad happens it is always followed by something good?That would mean something nice will happen in the near future which is obviously totally unrealistic.

:ninja:

It is called being optimistic, not something we are used to at the Vale. What Tosh is saying is that as one door closes another opens, whereas before there were no other doors. Let us hope the run continues.

I have total confidence that smurfy will iron out the problems in the coming months;)

So do I. Listening to him on P&G last night, he came across to me as a man that stands no nonsense. Exactly the type of leader we need.

As I said last night, these guys seem the real deal. Anybody who says they haven't got what it takes is talking nonsense, but I certainly don't recall people saying that. The immediate reaction, almost universally, was that Bill Lodey was responsible, and we have yet to see whether this is true also.

So do I. Listening to him on P&G last night, he came across to me as a man that stands no nonsense. Exactly the type of leader we need.

As I said last night, these guys seem the real deal. Anybody who says they haven't got what it takes is talking nonsense, but I certainly don't recall people saying that. The immediate reaction, almost universally, was that Bill Lodey was responsible, and we have yet to see whether this is true also.

Make's you wonder why the immediate reaction was almost universally,Bill Lodey.;);)

There must be a reason why so many people's reaction (including myself) was the same.

Archived