onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

To those players that took a leap of faith.......

bennymole

Advert

A big thank you to the players who believed this day would come and signed the contracts.

The fans appreciate the belief you had. Thank you.

That's the attitude, gloating is vulgar & ridiculous. Collins/ Griff got to play at a higher level & Rico got an offer he couldn't turn down, not just for him but for his family too. The only one who deserves any scorn is Artell & frankly we're better off without that crocked lump.

Seriously let it go, focus on the positives and thank fup the likes of Vincent, JMW, Neal etc stuck around. We have so much to be pleased & proud about since yesterday- onwards & upwards

That's the attitude, gloating is vulgar & ridiculous. Collins/ Griff got to play at a higher level & Rico got an offer he couldn't turn down, not just for him but for his family too. The only one who deserves any scorn is Artell & frankly we're better off without that crocked lump.

Seriously let it go, focus on the positives and thank fup the likes of Vincent, JMW, Neal etc stuck around. We have so much to be pleased & proud about since yesterday- onwards & upwards

Exactly :)

A big thank you to the players who believed this day would come and signed the contracts.

The fans appreciate the belief you had. Thank you.

Hear hear!! We don't really know or understand what torrid mental pressures some of these players were under to safeguard their and their families livelihoods. Good on em, ta for sticking around and believing in the cause.

Hear hear!! We don't really know or understand what torrid mental pressures some of these players were under to safeguard their and their families livelihoods. Good on em, ta for sticking around and believing in the cause.

Spot on and one reason why I havent had a go at any of the present squad this season, as they have helped keep my club alive and kicking.Keep it up lads :clap::clap:

We could have easily found ourselves second bottom in my opinion.

We owe the current group of players a lot. they've had some stick in recent years but they stuck with us in our darkest hour, they didn't need too, it might have been an advantage for them to have moved.

This is what makes me proud to support PVFC in league 2, as much as I want us to go up, but we genuinely have a squad of players that want to play for this club. Money is obviously not their main priority.

just think if they'd have stayed would we have signed some of the players who have come in? would richards have scored as many as pope? its a funny old game

Who knows, but I'm sure the style of football wouldn't have been as good as it has been in some games this year. Not taking anything away from MR who was a top player here.

Archived