onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

FAO Bob Young

ValeMadrid87

No, but many of the starve em out lot just used the board as an excuse not to go. Now they are blaming the prices.

The truth is that these people will never go. They will spend their time moaning on message boards instead about an administrator. They are not port vale fans

You know this for fact do you.How many are there exactly,what are their names?

Or are you simply having a moan about moaners?

Advert

You know this for fact do you.How many are there exactly,what are their names?

Or are you simply having a moan about moaners?

Quite good for you that last sentence melv. I suppose you are right that I'm moaning about moaners. I just find it pathetic that you get people moaning about port vale when their only affiliation with the club is radio stoke or an Internet message board. Especially when the club is almost on the brink of liquidation, and they are moaning about the price.

Yes it is expensive, but it is what it is. It will not get any lower than £20 again so just accept it or move on. If you can't accept it, leave the rest of us alone to watch vale hopefully get ourselves out of the current mess we are in. Getting 5000 each week is all we can do (and yes I know you have a season ticket)

Quite good for you that last sentence melv. I suppose you are right that I'm moaning about moaners. I just find it pathetic that you get people moaning about port vale when their only affiliation with the club is radio stoke or an Internet message board. Especially when the club is almost on the brink of liquidation, and they are moaning about the price.

Yes it is expensive, but it is what it is. It will not get any lower than £20 again so just accept it or move on. If you can't accept it, leave the rest of us alone to watch vale hopefully get ourselves out of the current mess we are in. Getting 5000 each week is all we can do (and yes I know you have a season ticket)

But you still keep blaming SEO why even bring SEO into it now?

There was a reason for SEO and it was a valid reason,which you seem to have forgot for some reason.If you didn't agree with SEO that's your choice it was a free choice to join SEO or not.

But you still keep blaming SEO why even bring SEO into it now?

There was a reason for SEO and it was a valid reason,which you seem to have forgot for some reason.If you didn't agree with SEO that's your choice it was a free choice to join SEO or not.

Dunner bother Melv.SEO ,for those with a memory ,was last season.I just pray there is more than 5000 at the game today then the 'blamers' can shut the **** up.I think it's Bungling Bill's Marmate Army that are staying away btw.;)

Dunner bother Melv.SEO ,for those with a memory ,was last season.I just pray there is more than 5000 at the game today then the 'blamers' can shut the **** up.I think it's Bungling Bill's Marmate Army that are staying away btw.;)

Was thinking similar.How strange that someone who is blaming SEO now even though it don't exist anymore is someone who was anti SEO anyway.Someone that has a bee in their bonnet about SEO.

It would be better if this person could produce some detail of the survey carried out which proves the claims that these are all the very same people.No doubt this person will know who each and every one of SEO was and which of those have not returned back to VP this season without a valid reason.

I can afford more than one ticket..but why should I subsidise someone who can't be bothered?

No one is asking that..just suggesting that you do all you can for ths club whlst criticising others who don't or whilst you are not doing all that you can you stop criticisng others who are not doing all that they can

Well said! All the negativity recently can't have encouraged the casual supporter. Someone who sat near me last season hasn't renewed his season ticket and hasn't been to Vale Park this season. He has been put off by all the negativity.

If he was a season ticket holder he isn't/wasn't a casual supporter so why put him up as a casual supporter who has been put off

A casual supporter is i reckon unlikely to have heard all this negativity

Dear Bob,

Port Vale FC are in one of many 'leisure/entertainment' industries. Not a straightforward one like the Cinema where you opt to watch whichever film genre you like. It's more complex than that, it pulls on the heart-strings- probably moreso than any other alike.

It's unique almost, tribal and very very results orientated.

People that get 'hooked' are usually hooked for life, no matter where life takes them, their club remains firmly in their heart.

Fans come and go over time, and many are indeed 'casual' fans who only seem to appear when the team is doing well - but there is always a hard-core who will follow the team whatever.

Nothing I have said, you do not already know, but to entice more bums on seats the club needs stability, direction, leadership, a good manager and a strong team, entertainment, good facitlities and a quality product.

Wether we are dyed in the wool Vale Fanatics, or once in a blue moon casual walk-up supporters it matters not. What matters is what the paying public percieve from the match-day experience. Get that right and you won't need to keep harping on regarding this 'Magical 5000'.......there will be many more than that wanting to view what's on offer.

Archived