Advert

FAO Bob Young

ValeMadrid87

Advert

:laugh:

lol he he he he heh he

Has something amused you David?

BTW what was your plan?

You didnt like V2001,you didnt like MOLD,you didnt like SEO or B&G.You had a rant at people protesting.You didnt want Mo.So what was you idea,who did you want?

I've said before we should close a stand but I was ridiculed saying we should look to fill the seats not shut the seats.

Rudge's Flat Cap

Jul 2012

Bob Young has said if we can't get 5000 he'll look to shut a stand, thus lowering match day costs, perfect.

Is that a moan about Bob Young?

Have you made your mind up?

What have the homeless got to do with it? I wasn't aware a significant number of our missing fanbase were homeless people? If so I take my comments back but again this is another typically irrelevant response.

They can't afford the internet or a computer / phone, so it's not them posting on here saying they can't afford to go (not having a dig at the homeless before anyone starts....). They point I originally made was the difference of what's being asked and what people deem as acceptable is next to nothing, in other words is nonsensical argument.

I say that everyone who can afford to buy more than one ticket should do so..even if they only use one

Anyone who advocates that others should give up something so they can afford to buy a ticket but who does not buy as many tickets as they can afford to buy is not doing all that they can for Vale

If person A cannot nafford a ticket they are doing all that they can

If person B can only afford one ticket they are doing all that they can

If person C can afford to buy 2 or more but is only buying one thern they are not doing all that they can

Me? I don't go but I do buy some merchandise and (look at me) I used to buy a season ticket everey season for years during the 80s and 90s even when I'd only get to a couple of matches..what a fan I was!!!

How many who are moaning at those not going are doing all that they can?

I say that everyone who can afford to buy more than one ticket should do so..even if they only use one

Anyone who advocates that others should give up something so they can afford to buy a ticket but who does not buy as many tickets as they can afford to buy is not doing all that they can for Vale

If person A cannot nafford a ticket they are doing all that they can

If person B can only afford one ticket they are doing all that they can

If person C can afford to buy 2 or more but is only buying one thern they are not doing all that they can

Me? I don't go but I do buy some merchandise and (look at me) I used to buy a season ticket everey season for years during the 80s and 90s even when I'd only get to a couple of matches..what a fan I was!!!

How many who are moaning at those not going are doing all that they can?

I don't understand why people more well off should have to buy more than one ticket and if they don't they aren't doing enough how is that fair?

I don't understand why people more well off should have to buy more than one ticket and if they don't they aren't doing enough how is that fair?

Because if they're 'well off' and can afford it, if they only purchase one ticket then they're not doing ALL they can. They have more disposable income and are only prepared to give a small portion of it to the club. I think that's what JA is getting at.

Because if they're 'well off' and can afford it, if they only purchase one ticket then they're not doing ALL they can. They have more disposable income and are only prepared to give a small portion of it to the club. I think that's what JA is getting at.

I understand that but it's still isn't fair, just because there more 'well off' dosent mean they should have to purchase two tickets, there doing enough by purchasing one like everyone else IMO.

6 bidders interested now apparently

Anyone who is not doing all that they can should not knock others for not doing all that they can. If you only buy one ticket but can afford more why knock others? You could do more yourself but you choose not to

Some might be able to afford but not justify to buy more tickets than they need.

We are not talking about a season ticket. We are talking about twenty quid. And before you take the moral high ground and tell me it's a recession, and this is stoke on Trent, I'm sure most can find twenty quid. The answer s, they not want to.

I can afford more than one ticket..but why should I subsidise someone who can't be bothered?

No doubt you will trot out some example of someone you know who has lst their job and has no money.

Fact is, there are people who will find any excuse not to attend. First it was the board, now it's the prices.

We are not talking about a season ticket. We are talking about twenty quid. And before you take the moral high ground and tell me it's a recession, and this is stoke on Trent, I'm sure most can find twenty quid. The answer s, they not want to.

I can afford more than one ticket..but why should I subsidise someone who can't be bothered?

No doubt you will trot out some example of someone you know who has lst their job and has no money.

Fact is, there are people who will find any excuse not to attend. First it was the board, now it's the prices.

But that is NOT SEO as some are trying to blame.

But that is NOT SEO as some are trying to blame.

No, but many of the starve em out lot just used the board as an excuse not to go. Now they are blaming the prices.

The truth is that these people will never go. They will spend their time moaning on message boards instead about an administrator. They are not port vale fans

Archived