onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Cambridge (H) Match Thread - 27th April

7 minutes ago, Dipepa delight said:

Marks of players overall efforts this season

Ripley 3 made some good saves but we got relegated his job is  to organise and make sure nothing is coming through .

Debrah 2

on the ball shocking no confidence he did play well occasionally .

Lowe 2 steady got demoted from teams defence  and we got gradually worse at back once Balmer went back ,midfielder not for me didn't shine in that role at all 

Smith 2

Chislett 5

Garrity 5

Ojo 2 

Loft -4 

Uche 2 

Sang 2

Grant 1 

Clark 1 

Wilson 2

All the rest were the kids and they did OK but obviously were not ready .

We haven't scored enough and we haven't defended like our lives depended on it in fact we have given so many sloppy goals away through what I'd call non league defending and it defo wasn't I would die for the badge defending .

A poor seasons work .

How can you give Ripley 3 but Loft a 4 🤣 

Edited by Vtid

Advert

25 minutes ago, JRC said:

Never quite worked out why it all went wrong for Louis. He never had pace, so in theory could have carried on playing far longer in the lower leagues. His first season at Shrewsbury was probably his best. Not sure he was ever quite suited to playing 442. There was a little run of games when he partnered AJ Leitch-Smith when I thought both were outstanding as almost 2 false 9s. Never quite understood why Aspin signed him as he never really suited the way he ended up wanting to play. Maybe if Aspin had been brave enough to stick with the 3 5 2 he kept trying in preseason Louis would have done well as a 10.

Top player, top man.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Vtid said:

Hahahaha I never saw the - 😂 my apologies. 

I pretended I haven't seen that banner but I have .

It's karma and it's being a wonderful time  for our 2 closest neighbours .

They will rightly enjoy gloating about the demise of the Vale..

The rebuild must start ASAP 

Vale 23/24 a bloody disgrace 

Edited by Dipepa delight

1 minute ago, Dipepa delight said:

I pretended I haven't seen thst banner but I have 

It's karma and it's being a wonderful time.e for our 2 closest neighbours 

Vale 23/24 a bloody disgrace 

To be honest mate I couldn’t give a monkeys about them. One has also had a terrible season & the other won’t do anything in the playoffs. Doncaster next who have won 11 league games on the bounce. Think we all just needed this season to be over & thank god it is. Roll on next season & let’s hope it’s a positive one 🙏🏻 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, Dipepa delight said:

Marks of players overall efforts this season

Ripley 3 made some good saves but we got relegated his job is  to organise and make sure nothing is coming through .

Debrah 2

on the ball shocking no confidence he did play well occasionally .

Lowe 2 steady got demoted from teams defence  and we got gradually worse at back once Balmer went back ,midfielder not for me didn't shine in that role at all 

Smith 2

Chislett 5

Garrity 5

Ojo 2 

Loft -4 

Uche 2 

Sang 2

Grant 1 

Clark 1 

Wilson 2

All the rest were the kids and they did OK but obviously were not ready .

We haven't scored enough and we haven't defended like our lives depended on it in fact we have given so many sloppy goals away through what I'd call non league defending and it defo wasn't I would die for the badge defending .

A poor seasons work .

I'll go with Mike Baggaley's marks thanks

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Granville said:

I'll go with Mike Baggaley's marks thanks

a very disappointing season but Moore has a big job on his hands  of revitalising this side for next season and in my view Jones, Massey, Loft have to released and ikpaezo has to move on and his own team can then be judged but for me the jury is out on his ability as the side seemed to have accepted their fate before he arrived but it is time to prove me wrong but I will10% be there next season in respect of. Y dad who took me there for. Y first game against Wrexham in 1965

• Like 1