onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Bolton (A) match thread - 20th April

Just now, JoeB2 said:

“My job is to start the rebuilding process”

Could we take that as - I want to get rid of the dross I have inherited and I want to bring my players in.  There are some good players here, but Fraudcroft you brought some real sihte players in.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Advert

Just now, PVFC764 said:

Could we take that as - I want to get rid of the dross I have inherited and I want to bring my players in.  There are some good players here, but Fraudcroft you brought some real sihte players in.

Lots of talk about getting the structure right first - new D of F / Head of Recruitment?

1 minute ago, PVFC764 said:

Said it was a big rebuilding job, and it was important to get ‘the structures’ right - not sure what was meant by that.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Vtid said:

We’ve got another game next week at home… we’ll see all the supporters. 

No Darren you won’t 😏

He followed that up with "the players will keep on fighting"

Who does he think he's <ovf censored> kidding?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Doha said:

You have to start something to continue it! 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Doha said:

Yes - he will! The true Vale fans will be there next match. The keyboard warriors from this season will be at home wondering which player, or Shanahan family member, to target this time? 

• Like 5
  • Confused 1

Oh well, last time we got relegated my wife left me on the day of that game Vs Fleetwood (not because of the game, or the relegation).  I don't even have that as a consolation this year.  League 2 has never looked less appealing, but hopefully we can win a few games.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, pvfc1994 said:

Darren Moore is so boring and lacklustre. He makes John Askey look animated. Will somebody show some f*cking passion! 

Wonder when Carol will crawl out from under her rock and acknowledge us. 

Why are you so arrogant to think she should acknowledge you?

2 minutes ago, LancyTony said:

Yes - he will! The true Vale fans will be there next match. The keyboard warriors from this season will be at home wondering which player, or Shanahan family member, to target this time? 

🚨True fan alert 🚨

If you want to go watch an already relegated side try and avoid the 14th home defeat out of 23 this season, crack on. Thousands won't.

• Like 9

4 minutes ago, LancyTony said:

As usual - the confused face belongs to VTID...one of the most confused on here!

• Confused 3

not an effort on target time for a clear out; get rid of jones sang but nobody would have the awful loftand Massey’s contract is finished in May as is ikpaezo and please briback Cass from Stockport and smith has been poor all season and sitting on a lucracontract as is Ojo 

Just now, Doha said:

🚨True fan alert 🚨

If you want to go watch an already relegated side try and avoid the 14th home defeat out of 23 this season, crack on. Thousands won't.

Thousands will. Wish I could be there!

• Like 2