onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Wycombe (H) match thread - 16th April

Just now, Valiiant said:

So who's going to be the one to say Bolton is a "must win" game?

It's a must win game.  But that will be the Bolton fans thinking and saying it.  We started with a drubbing at the start of the season and it will basically end in a drubbing by Bolton. 😭

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Advert

Just now, philpvfc said:

Which games have you been?

If you really think I'm going to think back and tick off which games I've been home and away this season, last season, or over the last 15 years, you're going to be extremely dissapointed. Even if I did, you'll just question it anyway. And round and round we go.

Enjoy the rest of your evening, Phillip. Carol out!

On 14/04/2024 at 09:47, Brian Johnson said:

Me

And I got slaughtered for being so negative before the start of the season.

But hey ho, many charities are going to be benefitting from realism at the start of the season with the many bets I have had with friends and one person on here whose already paid up

Ah that charitable spirit. Carol would be proud. 

1 minute ago, Bimbleabout said:

Uche fkd makes a big difference to Uche not fkd emoji848.pngemoji23.png Lofty still going emoji1787.pngemoji1787.pngemoji1787.png

Madness loft & Uche both on so late in the game 

Edited by Vtid
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, smada said:

Utter dross yet again, thank you Flitcroft this all sits with you. <ovf censored>!!!!@

No, it doesn't. Carol employed him. Carol stood by him. Carol didn't sack him until she basically wasn't left with any other choice. Even patronizing fans with an open letter in a desperate attempt to save face before that.

• Like 1

It would be so much easier to take if we were <ovf censored> and the others picked up some points. It’s looking like Burton / Cheltenham are going to survive with what 45 points? What an utter disgrace we haven’t been able to reach that after the start we had. Everyone at the club should be ashamed of themselves. 

• Like 4

Just now, valeparklife said:

Bowers just said we have the lowest 'tackles made' stats in the whole league.

Seems our nice guys just don't want to hurt anyone!

Something I’ve noticed in the games where we had a bit of a hammering. I remember Fleetwood at home that 2nd half. We committed I think 1 foul. We should have been kicking lumps through them, breaking the game up ect. A bunch of nice lads that aren’t very good at football. 

• Like 1