onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

The Shanahans First Words

Bede

Advert

I don't know what to think .

Questions need be asked .

We are rapidly deteoriating into the biggest laughing stock in  English football .

That hurts saying that when for  years I've encouraged like crazy for Vale .

On sat couldn't bring myself applaud the players ON to the pitch or sing wonder of you just feel totally disconnected to the club who I've given up sleep for spent thousands ON .

To see all that good work of Wembley within 2 seasons be for nothing is absolutely gut wrenching. 

If indeed if we are relegated this will be the one that cut me  open the most and hurt my Vale loving heart tremendously .

I do not get how we have allowed it come to this .

In the grand scheme of things ,yes we ain't a big club but we don't have to think like a small one .

Performances have in the main being terrible, the lack of fight and will to win is absolutely unbelievable for professional people, how can that not annoy our support oh it has tremendously, and doing   this to a lady who saved the club has angered me greatly. 

However she has stood by her man over thousands of loyal supporters .

Why no strikers brought in you surely speculate to accumulate.

So for that  and making majority of fan base angry and frustrated and downright miserable there has to be ACCOUNTABILITY. 

End the process or sell up .

Let's get this straight I won't be messaging Carol or anyone else I respect the job she has done but this can not continue. 

Edited by Dipepa delight
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Dipepa delight said:

I don't know what to think .

Questions need be asked .

We are rapidly deteoriating into the biggest laughing stock in  English football .

That hurts saying that when for  years I've encouraged like crazy for Vale .

On sat couldn't bring myself applaud the players ON to the pitch or sing wonder of you just feel totally disconnected to the club who I've given up sleep for spent thousands ON .

To see all that good work of Wembley within 2 seasons be for nothing is absolutely gut wrenching. 

If indeed if we are relegated this will be the one that cut me  open the most and hurt my Vale loving heart tremendously .

I do not get how we have allowed it come to this .

In the grand scheme of things ,yes we ain't a big club but we don't have to think like a small one .

Performances have in the main being terrible, the lack of fight and will to win is absolutely unbelievable for professional people, how can that not annoy our support oh it has tremendously, and doing   this to a lady who saved the club has angered me greatly. 

However she has stood by her man over thousands of loyal supporters .

Why no strikers brought in you surely speculate to accumulate.

So for that  and making majority of fan base angry and frustrated and downright miserable there has to be ACCOUNTABILITY. 

End the process or sell up .

Let's get this straight I won't be messaging Carol or anyone else I respect the job she has done but this can not continue. 

Welcome back. 

• Like 2

if anyone who carol listens too reads this, this is my open letter to carol, please pass it on to her...

thank you for saving my club from smurf...

but i will never forgive you for your ineptitude in keeping it safe, and thriving...

when you bought it you said i don't know anything about running a football club, fair enough, but if you had any wherewithall you should have asked the questions you wanted to know the answers too. To people who were experienced in doing it, and not the first chancer to walk in the door.

do you really think we are doing well, going in the right direction, being a credit to the fans who have supported you, and the community its in? if you cannot answer yes, then get rid of the man who has caused all this trouble.

i was going to say before its too late, but i fear it is too late...

• Like 9

21 hours ago, Killersrevenge44 said:

Whatever drove Speedy out wasn't present in the V2001 era

Hence why the pitch is now far better. As bad as we are even the team is no worse than under that <ovf censored> bratt. Now why not f off and take your attempts at being a wum to some other club.

• Like 2
  • Confused 4

2 hours ago, butt lane vale fan said:

Hence why the pitch is now far better. As bad as we are even the team is no worse than under that <ovf censored> bratt. Now why not f off and take your attempts at being a wum to some other club.

The team was better under V2001. Perspective please! 

• Confused 1

11 hours ago, PVFC764 said:

What the hell does her son do at the club.  Surely he should be saying Mum this is going wrong, this is the feeling on the shop floor.  Is he another scamming a wage of the…

Her son would have no job anywhere else. Vale are giving him a bit of self importance. He isn’t going to rock the boat. Nobody will. 

21 minutes ago, Spunk Trumpet said:

I’ve said this before but she’s lost in power and fame.

She walked into our club as Elizabeth from Keeping Up Appearances.

Shes morphed into Hyacinth.

At least we're consistent with the comedy, as Smurthwaite was like Onslow!

• Like 1
  • Haha 5