onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Shrewsbury (H) match thread - 9th March

5 hours ago, Vtid said:

Agreed mate 👍🏻 I for one will miss his questionable line ups 😏

Yep I was particularly taken with his 2 7 5 9 formations 🤣🤣🤣🤣🙈🙈🙈image.gif.0e74256684e84844d1c0beb31a1ae491.gif

• Haha 2

Advert

17 hours ago, Guest said:

On here maybe your right at games I get behind all the players. 

When we win you have nowt nice say about the players .

I don't go away games so I can only watch and comment .

I say what I see .

I've seen the majority clap them off having had no goal attempts on target so yeah most of support will accept anything they see .

I wasn't at Derby ,didnt watch it either so cannot comment watched the Fleetwood game at home the whole ground was behind the team what I could hear .

Majority will support 

I admit I need come away from football its no good for me .

I don't really need to comment on individual players anymore as the proof will be in the pudding so to speak 

If get relegated with the best owner we have ever had (bar bell) I won't be setting a foot in the ground again .

Life's too short fall out with folk over been made unhappy by the actions of others ,ill just remove myself from  cycle of self destruction abd the misery of been a Port Vale fan as the saying goes do they come see me when im bad .

UTV 

👏👏👏👏👏 sorry to see DI go, probs my favourite poster, but can totally understand his comments here about being frustrated and needing to take a break - guess you wont read this DI, but hope you are back soon under a new user-name mate 👏👏👏👏

Edited by Hoppers
  • Like 5

11 hours ago, Birches Head Fred said:

Cheltenham losing already

I know Cheltenham lost but they have a tough game on Saturday at Oxford 

and having been to derby where we were very poor; I feel we have to win three starting on Saturday then two further tough games against teams trying to get into the playoffs 

I can’t go on Saturday but my fingers are crossed for a slice of luck

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Killersrevenge44 said:

Good teams have independent brilliance by the bucket load and there is nothing wrong with individuality in football...in fact, it is what sets teams apart

But successful teams work together and have an understanding and anticipation of each others movements. That is what makes teams that go for promotion.

Which is why Vale must stop with this nonsense loanee system which appears to have escalated to new heights under Fraudcroft's direction

Therefore, no way will a team gel with constant loanees from bigger clubs. If Fraudcroft doesn't know this, what is the point of his role?

He must go.

It was never going to gel with no strikers in pre season and then selling the only one who had a full one in Harrison too. Wilson only came back late on.

3 hours ago, Raveninblack said:

I know Cheltenham lost but they have a tough game on Saturday at Oxford 

and having been to derby where we were very poor; I feel we have to win three starting on Saturday then two further tough games against teams trying to get into the playoffs 

I can’t go on Saturday but my fingers are crossed for a slice of luck

Cheltenham are not as relevant as Shrewsbury. Simply put we need to win on Saturday. It is a true 6 pointer. Win and we cut the safety gap to three points to Shrews…lose and it is 9! 

That would be that. 

Edited by TJHValiant
  • Like 8

19 minutes ago, TJHValiant said:

Cheltenham are not as relevant as Shrewsbury. Simply put we need to win on Saturday. It is a true 6 pointer. Lose and we cut the safety gap to three points to Shrews…lose and it is 9! 

That would be that. 

We need 4 teams below us, it won't be a problem for me if Cheltenham are one of them...

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Good result last night as Charlton are stronger, Cheltenham look like they lost Matty Taylor for the season as well and injuries are pilling up and have lost form so a win Saturday likely would see us above them which is 1 of 2 we need to overhaul. Its down to us now and ironically in our own hands with those fabled games in hand.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, TJHValiant said:

Cheltenham are not as relevant as Shrewsbury. Simply put we need to win on Saturday. It is a true 6 pointer. Lose and we cut the safety gap to three points to Shrews…lose and it is 9! 

That would be that. 

No win situation then 😉 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Hoppers said:

👏👏👏👏👏 sorry to see DI go, probs my favourite poster, but can totally understand his comments here about being frustrated and needing to take a break - guess you wont read this DI, but hope you are back soon under a new user-name mate 👏👏👏👏

Agree, no one can deny his passion and a shame he feels he has to withdraw. I know he wears his heart on his sleeve and after reflection I suspect he will be back. Phil if you do see this post, don't let the minority get to you. You can always block certain posters who you feel are not worth the hassle.

COME BACK SOON mucka👍

• Like 8