onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Will you renew if DF stays?

Doha

L2 ST renewal poll  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Will you renew your ST, or otherwise regularly attend in L2 next season, if Flitcroft is still in post?

• Yes I will renew/otherwise regularly attend
    • No, I won't

I am no fan of the DOF  , but he did assemble a promotion squad 2 years ago , just for balance .  
What happened to the squad as it was 110% better than this one, oh I remember, "trust the process" he said!!

Advert

No definitely not renewing with him in charge of football.

Only way to unite fan base is for him to be removed from post. The sooner the better.

Edited by MBE
  • Like 1

Yes I’ll part with my hard earned wages because I believe Carol has our best interests at heart and the finances effect her and us aswell 

I still want DF to leave the club 100% damage is done now 

I also think drumming up support in not renewing is wrong there are other ways of getting him out 

Edited by Packmoor_vale
  • Like 1

Even allowing for Carol's obvious trust and belief in our DOF, I think it's ineviable that she will now find a way to move him on. His position is untenable and if he is still there next Season then the Ticket sales/attendence at the ground will make the Club unsustainable for the Owners, Synetics windfall notwithstanding.

• Like 1

We on a downward spiral however our neighbours were and on one result and performance they are now the best thing since sliced bread after installing one of the there better premier league players as spokesmen Walters. 

So one result could change I refuse believe we are as bad as showings

There's some people making good money out of Vales disgusting downturn in application desire and commitment. 

We play like the clubs going under well if it is do it quickly put us out of our misery .

I'd rather us go under than not compete it's a farce .

As for David Flitcroft I couldn't care less about him it's ON the players not him and there the ones I'm.blaming 100 per cent .

Bad times .

Season ticket who knows 

If I carry on seeing the rubbish what's being served up since Jan 23 then I will quit watching football full stop life's too short be miserable because of others lack of effort .

I have a happy life then there's Vale for years they have done there best make it crap well they never will .

Got have a sense of humour go watch them .

The whole club since Jan 23 has been a shambles .

Only Donno and Carol are any good

They need to do a damn sight better  .

Flitcroft will have to go because he brought a lot of these players in and kept some who were never fit wear the shirt and some who do not play at all .

Edited by Devine intervention

8 hours ago, Spunk Trumpet said:

Point me to fans who say she hasn’t invested? 
The club is totally different to the mess that she inherited.

Fans just want the footballing side to be looked after and it starts with sacking Flitcroft!!

You’re clearly selective when choosing what you read on this forum, many times fans have called for Carol to sell up citing lack of sufficient wealth to take the club forward.  We’ve also had comments from folk who’ve obviously forgotten where we were before the Shanahans became owners.  Both are facts whether you like it or not.  Quite simply keep your ST money, that’s several hundred quid that won’t be going into the club, but then don’t moan that Vale are “skint”, like some will do.

Your last sentence is simply stating the obvious so not sure why you need two exclamation marks.  Is it for effect?

18 minutes ago, Vital Spark said:

Getting rid of DF today, will achieve very little. The damage he has done with contracts will creep over into next season. It’s unbelievable how he has been allowed to do this for so long.

It would achieve more than you can ever imagine.

It would unite the fan base and it would also give a new person time to unravel the shiiit that DF created to get us League 2 ready for next season

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Packmoor_vale said:

Yes I’ll part with my hard earned wages because I believe Carol has our best interests at heart and the finances effect her and us aswell 

I still want DF to leave the club 100% damage is done now 

I also think drumming up support in not renewing is wrong there are other ways of getting him out 

What are other ways of getting him out, genuinely interested to know.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Warren said:

Yes. Whoever created this thread has personal issues. Motivated by vendetta. I have abosulety no respect at all for people who go on about David Flitcroft. 

All low IQ lacking business or sporting experience. Or simply pissed. 

The Tranmere-Montrose oracle has spoken.

The thousands of people who've typed or chanted or simply expressed a thought of displeasure about Flitcroft's demonstrably dreadful performance over a long period of time are all "low IQ" pissheads and you should frig off down the Brit 😡😡

• Like 4
  • Confused 1

It's a tricky one. I can't make all the games so financially i would be better off paying on the day as opposed to renewing, but I always looked upon a season ticket as a donation to the club and also ensuring tickets for the bigger games, of which there will be none next season if we go down. I am leaning towards one more season, but as I have said in earlier posts this will not be as automatic a decision as normal. 

Regarding DF if there is an honest performance review at the end of the season, regardless of previous performances from January this year he has failed and he will be culpable if we are relegated.In any other industry where the financial consequences and loss of customers have such a negative impact on a company he would be fortunate to survive.

I’m probably a don’t know yet in all honesty. I can’t get to all the games in any case so some of this will be influenced what they do with the pricing especially as they’ve shown they’re not serious about trying to compete on the pitch. It would take some chutzpah to put them up but right now I’m putting nothing past this club.

Edited by Guppys left peg

10 hours ago, Killersrevenge44 said:

Did Robbie get any return back for his £250,000?

Bratt got his while many many respected fans didn't

He also took a very good wage but enough about that scum bag

Damn i have broken my own rule and risen to you,so fair play on that,you can now happily sit in your room and clap your little handies together 😉 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1