onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Derby C (A) match thread - 2nd March.

7 minutes ago, MBE said:

I thought Moore’s interview today hinted  he’s getting pissed off at the players and he’s trying to keep a lid on it.

Sounds to me like they aren’t listening to him and his coaching team’s instructions.

They just dont give a <ovf censored> anymore and there is nothing DM can do about it tbf

• Like 2

Advert

4 minutes ago, Brian Johnson said:

Charlie Adams lost his 4 first games in charge of Fleetwood.

It took him until his 6th game to get his first win.

Shall I carry on?

Ok it wasn’t instant but he’s got a reaction, will be Moore’s 6th game next week we won’t win a game all season now under him 

36 minutes ago, Vtid said:

Curtains already mate it was over when we didn’t pick up a win in either of our last 2 home games unfortunately 

When we were at the start of Feb I said that we would know a lot more by the end of Feb.  I still stand by that, and unfortunately Feb was about as bad as anyone could have foreseen.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, MBE said:

I thought Moore’s interview today hinted  he’s getting pissed off at the players and he’s trying to keep a lid on it.

Sounds to me like they aren’t listening to him and his coaching team’s instructions.

I'd rather at this point then him tell it how it is. Sick and tired of cover ups and bullsh**. I

I think us fans are being looked at as idiots the constant cry to 'get behind the the lads' is a load of rubbish as we know there's not even the effort on the pitch to justify our money and our support let's not forget we are working class people who are spending our time and money with our families before we go back to work! And then the constant need to be guilt tripped I.e Carol's open letter and Flitcrofts podcast. Either way, it's plain to see there's no effort on that pitch  and somebody has to come our and take some f***** responsibility for what we endure week in week out.

I could take a team that's just not good enough, but these lads aren't trying. Bar a handful.

Edited by MiddleportValiant
  • Like 4

38 minutes ago, Boslem&#x27;s Brazil said:

I know everyone has lost faith, but if we beat Shrewsbury on Saturday, we will be 3 points behind them with two games in hand. They will be twitching as well. 

Dont tell me we have another.. must win , last chance game 

• Haha 3

Well as hopeful as I was before the game that unsurprisingly killed it. Been going since 76 and I think I can count on the fingers of one hand when I've left before the end even a minute to go and I've stayed. Today I went around 20 minutes to go as it was a pointless watch.
Next week against Shrewsbury I'll go on my march holiday instead. I usually watch the match first then go but the heart has gone for me.
If there's no explanation from flitcroft or Carol for this current shambles of a team I don't think I'll bother for the rest of the season. The silence is deafening. Wake up Carol or you might have to call the area outside the Hamil a zone not a fan zone. Angry isn't the word.

Sent from my CPH2195 using onevalefan mobile app

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, Boslem's Brazil said:

I’m not particularly trying to defend DF, but do we agree it’s a budget problem? Surely any decent league 1 player will come Vale if we pay them enough? 

Our budget is comparable to other clubs looking for mid table. I know Baggers said 18th but I don’t believe there is much difference between us and 10 other clubs.

We’ve just not spent budget wisely for our senior pros in my view.

Edited by MBE
  • Like 1

29 minutes ago, fuzzyvalefan said:

Some talented players completely phoning it in today. Ojo, Debrah, Chislett, Iacovitti the worst culprits. Gutless cowards. Massey is one of the least talented but put in the most effort. 

Thats why Moore has to be given his own chance as a manager of his team.

He has to pick 11 plus subs and he does drop senior players but he also needs the players he has got. Next season, if he has financial backing, lets see who he keeps and plays then

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Boslem&#x27;s Brazil said:

I’m not particularly trying to defend DF, but do we agree it’s a budget problem? Surely any decent league 1 player will come Vale if we pay them enough? 

Would you pay 70k to buy Ryan Loft and then give him circa 3k a week for over two years?

The money has been spunked.

• Like 2

Senior players don’t give a except Garrity.
Certainly seems that way, particularly Ojo who seems to have thrown his toys out because AC was sacked. He was so lackadaisical today it beggars belief. This is what really annoys me about footballers. Have some pride for yourself FFS. Any other profession and he'd be ripe to be sacked
  • Like 5

5 hours ago, Devine intervention said:

Moores garbage he needs ne relieved of his duties already. 

No pay off no pay at all 

How can a club get worse under a new manager .

He is  too defensive minded 

He's taking us down .

Crosby at least got half decent performance levels out of his staff 

Whats Moore got 

Bugger all out of them 

Absolute BS. 
Crosby hardly got a tune out of this team even with the like's of Arblaster & Devine to pick from, he got the squad in to total free fall.

The bullshiit from people on this thread is scary in believing Crosby would have got a better tune out of this lot, those fans alone  deserve to be watching League 2 football next season

Edited by Brian Johnson
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, MiddleportValiant said:

I'd rather at this point then him tell it how it is. Sick and tired of cover ups and bullsh**. I

I think us fans are being looked at as idiots the constant cry to 'get behind the the lads' is a load of rubbish as we know there's not even the effort on the pitch to justify our money and our support let's not forget we are working class people who are spending our time and money with our families before we go back to work! And then the constant need to be guilt tripped I.e Carol's open letter and Flitcrofts podcast. Either way, it's plain to see there's no effort on that pitch  and somebody has to come our and take some f***** responsibility for what we endure week in week out.

I could take a team that's just not good enough, but these lads aren't trying. Bar a handful.

I agree with you to an extent.

I think that’s what Flitcroft should have done a while ago. He needed to front up own this mess and tell us like it us. 

I don’t think Moore is in that position yet. He needs them on side whilst we are still just about in touch.

When we are all but down I think you’ll hear a very different tone.

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, Valiiant said:

I think most do acknowledge that there's little Moore can do. But you can't argue that his post match interviews leave a lot to be desired. I just hope he's a bit more inspiring in the changing room where it matters the most.

IF we were top of the league, his interviews would be no more inspiring. Its how he is. Bit like Rudge in many ways. Its his results that we will judge him on NEXT SEASON

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, pvfc_loyal said:

Today was a free hit.

Only we can't afford free hits, got about 7 or 8 weeks left of the season to turn it round, and everything I feared about the manager is coming to fruition.

No such thing being a free hit especially when you are fighting relegation

Its 11 v 11 in a league one fixture 

• Like 1