onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Darren Moore

Rory

11 minutes ago, PVP said:

I think Darren Moore will have an exit clause in his contract if Vale get relegated.  This wasn't his team, he is an ambitious and fairly successful manager and I just can't see him wanting to manage a L2 club.  

I heard that yesterday in valiant suite

Advert

15 minutes ago, PVP said:

I think Darren Moore will have an exit clause in his contract if Vale get relegated.  This wasn't his team, he is an ambitious and fairly successful manager and I just can't see him wanting to manage a L2 club.  

Easy way out

should have the bottle to take on the challenge 

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, PVP said:

Which league 1 clubs would be lining up to give him a chance? 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, TJHValiant said:

Which league 1 clubs would be lining up to give him a chance? 

To be honest I can't see him leaving 

He's got unfinished business 

I know he's not done himself any favours with certain decisions but for me the players, Fraudcroft and the owner are the main cause of this fubar situation 

Mostly the players 95% of them are gutless 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Nippy Naylor said:

I reckon he's got bags  more bottle

than the majority of our players 

Personally I think he will take on the challenge with HIS own players,he wont want to manage in League 2 that is a fact and for me that's why he will want to get us straight back up if possible,also to repair his reputation

Edited by werstayinup

2 minutes ago, werstayinup said:

Personally I think he will take on the challenge with HIS own players,he wont want to manage in League 2 that is a fact and for me that's why he will want to get us straight back up if possible,also to repair his reputation

Yep , I agree with that even pep gaurdiola would struggle with our squad ,DM got thrown under the bus by Fraudcroft and his shyte recruitment but like you said I reckon DM will stay he's got unfinished business at The vale and he can turn it round with his own players , he's got to be backed to the hilt by the current owner though to put things right 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, PVP said:

Do we really want him! 

2 Home games in his tenure... 2-0 up both thrown away

6 minutes ago, darren1810 said:

To save me googling it were Doncaster in League one when he did a decent job there?

9 minutes ago, darren1810 said:

To save me googling it were Doncaster in League one when he did a decent job there?

Yeah it was league one 👍

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Killersrevenge44 said:

Do we really want him! 

2 Home games in his tenure... 2-0 up both thrown away

I'd liken the situation to if Pep gaurdiola  being  asked to  keep The Vale in league one with our current set of players would he do any better than DM I can't see it myself 

• Thanks 1

Don’t really blame DM as not his team and this team is poor end of.

Think he will stay and hopefully put together a promotion pushing team.

Recruitment since promotion has been awful boarding on total incompetence.

Only Uche, Chiswell and Dipepa earned their pay yesterday. Judgement still out on Ripley - two relegations in two seasons - some good saves but when things go wrong all he does is argue with players around him and blames them - not a team player me thinks.

I think if we were winning, people would be saying "I really like how calm and collected Moore is" + "he never gets too emotional whether we win or lose".

I agree that Vale fans do react better to passionate managers though - Clarke/Adams vs Moore/Page/Askey etc.

Don’t really blame DM as not his team and this team is poor end of.
Think he will stay and hopefully put together a promotion pushing team.
Recruitment since promotion has been awful boarding on total incompetence.
Only Uche, Chiswell and Dipepa earned their pay yesterday. Judgement still out on Ripley - two relegations in two seasons - some good saves but when things go wrong all he does is argue with players around him and blames them - not a team player me thinks.
Who is in control of the defence during a game goalkeeper? Or one of the central defenders? Are not heated discussions part of the game? Any arguments should have been sorted by this stage of the season.

Sent from my SM-A715F using onevalefan mobile app