onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Fleetwood (H) match thread - 27th Feb

robf

20 minutes ago, ollyandpatch said:

Same here my Vale mad son is off to Uni in the summer and have lost all enthusiasm. All we had to do was finish out of the bottom 4 !!!

Flitcroft Out.

That’s sad , and makes me more depressed than I already was after tonight. Dyed in the wool, proper fans like yourselves  ? What chance have the rest of us?  It’s an awful time to be a Vale fan , but there were times in the 60’s and 70’s that were probably worse . We had to be re-elected in 1967-68.  Different era though, I’ll admit , and with everything moving so fast these days , coupled with social media ( a blessing or a curse?) , patience is thin. Those two goals for Fleetwood knocked the stuffing out of me. It’s hard to take . I think we’re going down , barring a miracle. UTV 😢

• Like 4

Advert

1 hour ago, MBE said:

I disagree with the comments about Moore. His squad is <ovf censored>.Subs will always make us weaker whoever he brings on.

Moore did try to change it but Loft, the laziest <ovf censored> footballer I’ve had the displeasure of watching, his only job was to stop the LCB from coming out with the ball and overlapping. This is where they created the overload with Mayor and Humohries and why so many balls were put in the box, but time and again he stood and watched. Dipepa and Chizzy did it very well 1st half.

Then injury time all he had to do was clear the ball up the pitch in the stand to waste another minute instead he looses the ball conceding the corner from which they scored. I never ever want to see him in a Vale shirt again. 

The only other thing Moore could have done was go 433 to press the CB’s but the. We would have had to remove a CB, to me that would have been a wise move going man for man against their strikers,

This is on the players. They bottled it. Plain and simple. All it needed was a player to put the foot on the ball and keep possession at the back and into midfield but we didn’t have e a player brave enough to do it do Ripley goes long every time and hands possession back.

Its a mentality issue not managers tactics.

Expect to see good news in the squad next few days.

Why ? are we ripping up all their contracts.

Get rid of all the players apart from the young Academy Players.

Get Flitcroft gone, hope Moore walks, to save compensation and get a Proper League 2 Manager in and attempt to come back at the first attempt.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Vtid said:

Even the PE teacher would have picked up more than a point in these 4 games. Looked better under Will Ryder mate. Moore saying we were comfortable until they scored 😭 and it was unexpected 🤦‍♂️ He’s not the man for me mate far too deluded & casual. Not saying anyone would of kept this lot up & I agree the players aren’t good enough but that isn’t an excuse for some of the crap he’s spouted since he come through the door & his poor subs. Why bring Ojo & Chislet off. Lowe is terrible & was run ragged, why keep Sang on when they were constantly peppering him, this is basic stuff the average supporter can see but not the gaffer. Get them up the pitch you can’t have a team defending a lead for 50 mins when you come out after half time mate. Awful management honestly, we can’t defend as it is even though the Lopata & yak were superb tonight it was always coming. 2-0 up at half time that was our chance to save our season & we blew it 

We are all hurting, but we have to keep the faith. Lots of points to play for, so let’s keep fighting until we are mathematically down 💪

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Boslem&#x27;s Brazil said:

We are all hurting, but we have to keep the faith. Lots of points to play for, so let’s keep fighting until we are mathematically down 💪

Obviously I want us to stay up but I’m resigned to relegation now mate after tonight we simply had to win that game. The pain will be a lot easier now I’ve accepted we’re doomed instead of living in blind faith that we’ll survive only to go down anyway. 

• Like 2

I don't think Moore has it we look and play worse than we ever did under Crosby .

V Cheltenham spent most of game trying defend at 1-0 up lose 3 -2 too negative v Reading once conceded game over too negative anyway Shrewsbury scored 3 v them and there average at best v Lincoln let's face I've seen more running going get the bus from old folk and motivation in kids games ,.

It no reaction to losing game early door and then 2 -0 up v A team below us and ge gives them a leg up by telling the players to sit deep all half and what did he think was going happen we were not passing the ball Ripley kept kicking it out of play on Jones side second half 

It was awful .

I could see them goals coming all half as we didn't do anything to stop the flow of them coming 

Away followers go home delighted as there team showed what's required beat the drop

Debrah and Ripley need have a good hard look at themselves

Both goals very avoidable 

Edited by Devine intervention

I'm so gutted, been going vale since 1963. Yes we had some woeful years, but at least we had players that tried. We are down, but not even fighting to stay up. Loft is useless we all know that so why is he in the squad. Problem I have with that is that our dick head flitcroft said he had been chasing him. That says it all, most disappointment tonight was to see Moore stood on the touchline like a wimp, no fight no passion. So sad

• Like 5

Hang your heads in shame call yourselves professional footballers shown how to run yourself into the ground for the cause by a lad up front who's going get into trouble at school tomorrow for playing football instead of doing his homework .don't forget your your yoga mats sat at derby don't want you to be uncomfortable lying there while derby tickle your bellies when you roll over for them spineless over paid tossers 💩💩💩💩

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Where are the talkers? It's like a silent disco out there. No one is talking, pushing eat other on. It's like we have recruited "nice" players who fit the "Port Vale" ethos and we've now a set of players who roll over when the going gets tough. I want players who say Mind your own F***ing business when Carol asks how they are when they arrive for work in the morning. People who are going to put a bleeding tackle in when a team strings more than 5 passes together. It's all too cosy down there. Tears when when the DoF is questioned. Heaven forbid!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Let's face it with no full backs or wing backs we are in the do do. Darren Moore might be a good manager but to keep us up he'll have to be the Messiah.
Sorry can't take much more of this it's destroying my life, what little I have left.
Just get some ugly players in whatever the cost

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Vtid said:

Obviously I want us to stay up but I’m resigned to relegation now mate after tonight we simply had to win that game. The pain will be a lot easier now I’ve accepted we’re doomed instead of living in blind faith that we’ll survive only to go down anyway. 

Get that mate. But what better feeling would be a great escape story 😄 I’m keeping the faith until the bitter end, and I hope you do to 😊

• Like 3