onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Fleetwood (H) match thread - 27th Feb

robf

Advert

6 hours ago, Vale1995 said:

The dust has settled from the weekend and i just feel complete and utter deflated. I cant be arsed to go tomorrow as i know exactly how its going to go before a ball has even been kicked. When the owner dof and players seem like they dont care and have absolutely zero fight in them. Why should i waste my time? 3:0 fleetwood have will have maximum 2 shots on target and majority of our play wont make it into there half . 

1st time post, but long time viewer. 

Fan for over 45 years (30 as a season ticket holder), but feel the same as Vale1995. Came away on Saturday and for 1st time never felt anything apart from CBA. But will be there tomorrow more in hope than expectation.

• Like 6

30 minutes ago, Sir Robbie Earle said:

1st time post, but long time viewer. 

Fan for over 45 years (30 as a season ticket holder), but feel the same as Vale1995. Came away on Saturday and for 1st time never felt anything apart from CBA. But will be there tomorrow more in hope than expectation.

Welcome to the forum I apologise for the way I come across on here , nothing like that in real life its just so frustrating watching Vale especially since Ollie and Alfie have gone .

I do not think the players (some)know how much we love the football club ,introducing my son and my nephew too my passion I want them do well mainly for them and in memory of my dad who only lived till 56 but loved the Vale dearly .

I'm not asking get promotion and win league by 30 points I'm asking them the players that is give me everything leave nothing on that pitch win games for my family the Vale family .

Don't be afraid there's nothing be afraid of in this league .

Be brave watch how Leeds play they run forwards from everywhere they might concede goals sometimes but they play to win no wonder there fans the whole ground singing I predict a riot etc I want Vale play like that run at opposition from everywhere ,believe your going score or assist .

I agree I'll be there because I do love the Vale and always will no matter what but be nice be happy instead of angry at giveaway Vale .

Tomorrow's a new dawn where Vale be reborn 

Make it happen players no excuses whoever is selected do the BUSINESS. 

UTV 

7 hours ago, MBE said:

No I won't be saying you're not a proper fan or any of that kind of nonsense because it's up everyone to decide how they spend their own money. We've all wasted it this season, fans and owners. 

I'd describe watching us as a war of attrition, thats what the players have done to us this season but if you love the club, you have the time and money to go Tuesday this is the time to show it. Its not the Wembley game, its not the playoff semi finals, its not Man City away, its not Middlesboro in the cup, its not Sheff Wed away, its not Derby away,  its tomorrow at Vale Park.

The future funding of the club for the next 3 years depends on tomorrow.

As Rob Page used to preach.... one more round.

Reminder…..Get down Vale Park tomorrow. 

• Like 5

We need at least 8 points from the Fleetwood and Shrewsbury games to cushion us for games like Derby, Wigan etc. then a minimum of 11 points from Cambridge, Bristol Rovers and Exeter. That’ll be 50 and the rest we can lose.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 3

Todays the day, make or break! I don’t care how we play tonight but I want to see 100% commitment & whatever it takes to grind out a win. 3 points is the bare minimum required. Come on Vale into them 💪🏻💙

Edited by Vtid
  • Like 5

Takes me an hour to get to Vale park the petrol, ticket cost etc to watch this lot not give a flying <ovf censored>.

will I be there, yes cus Vale is in my blood but they better show some <ovf censored> tonight and for <ovf censored> sake don’t play one up top and just go for it throw everything at them and pressure them at the back force mistakes.

saturday we were backing off letting the keeper roll it to the full backs making Lincoln who are <ovf censored> look like Real Madrid.

• Like 4

And here we are on the day of the game yet again. Its like an addict having a relapse i cant seem to keep myself away. Hope builds in me again that todays the day they are going to show some fight and grind out a win. I must be mental.

• Like 6