onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Flitcroft simple vote...

Aguar61

Advert

Just now, Vale1995 said:

Lets also not forget about how we learnt from last January... mistakes were made but we learnt from them...oh and also 90% of the fanbase could of told you that appointing crosby was a mistake and it shouldnt of be done... oh and that we could all see that it wasnt working months and months ago and he should of been fired way before December... its alright tho guys our dof works really hard and does so much good for the club dont worry about his footballing decision because he made the pitch better which anyone with any ounce of knowledge could of organised to happen.

And our manager is going to have a nice new office you cant forget that!!

30 minutes ago, Vale1995 said:

Im telling you right now i can feel it my bones darren moore is going to walk out before the end of the season.

He could walk out next week if we have back to back home defeats.... it won't come to that though.

For recruitment alone yes. We all know about that and it's woeful.
The stat I think it was Doha posted about our form in the first 7 leagues, over the last year, of teams in the country is just appalling. Can't remember exactly but was it 211th out of 220 clubs? Something truely mind-boggling like that.. It's akin to a village green side playing on Sundays.
Comes down to recruitment and penny pinching, nothing more, nothing less.
Ultimately it's ethier very stupid, niave and clueless or extremely arrogant and deluded. Can't decide which any more.
7 teirs of English football and we are at the bottom pretty much for form over the last year. Appalling.

Of course it’s a simple answer if you’re a total idiot. 
I’m giving up on this forum - it’s a toxic echo chamber taken over by a bunch of people who are so full of themselves and their own opinions- they don’t see the damage they are causing or recognise what they are wishing for- listening to the garbage on here I think at least half of you would rather that Vale had gone into administration back then so you could have something more to  moan about- it’s pathetic. 
I don’t know what planet you are living on - you’re never happy with anything and you’re always looking for someone to blame for everything that goes wrong. 
we are where we are and we need to pull together to make it better. 
It’s possibly the most depressing experience anyone who is a genuine vale fan could have - I was hoping for some reasonable discussion about the club and how best to support it but all I hear is outpourings of bile and criticism - sometimes I think you don’t deserve the club - if you’re all so brilliant how come you’re not owners or managers ? 
If we get relegated- and it’s still an if - we will still have a club to support, and I will still be supporting them. 
as for you, frankly, you can say or do whatever you like but don’t dare to claim you speak for anyone other than yourselves. 

21 minutes ago, MagicFlask said:

I’m giving up on this forum - it’s a toxic echo chamber taken over by a bunch of people who are so full of themselves and their own opinions- they don’t see the damage they are causing or recognise what they are wishing for- listening to the garbage on here I think at least half of you would rather that Vale had gone into administration back then so you could have something more to  moan about- it’s pathetic. 
I don’t know what planet you are living on - you’re never happy with anything and you’re always looking for someone to blame for everything that goes wrong. 
It’s possibly the most depressing experience anyone who is a genuine vale fan could have - I was hoping for some reasonable discussion about the club and how best to support it but all I hear is outpourings of bile and criticism - sometimes I think you don’t deserve the club - if you’re all so brilliant how come you’re not owners or managers ? 
If we get relegated- and it’s still an if - we will still have a club to support, and I will still be supporting them. 
as for you, frankly, you can say or do whatever you like but don’t dare to claim you speak for anyone other than 

Wowzer, fans causing the damage. What are we supposed to do, just clap and be happy in which way the club is going. Wake up and smell the coffee.

ps. Don't just take the view of fans on OVF, have a look at other social media platforms, majority saying the same.

11 minutes ago, MagicFlask said:

as for you, frankly, you can say or do whatever you like but don’t dare to claim you speak for anyone other than yourselves. 

Well, that’s us told.

I think you may be over reacting a little, yes you will get the odd opinionated contribution, the odd rash comment or on occasions the out and out buffoons. However, there is usually enough balanced opinion to generate healthy debate with different points of view.

I personally don’t have an issue with questioning the performance of our Director of Football or for that matter the decisions of our owner, after all Port Vale is our club. We can pose all these questions whilst still willing our team to win. 
Hopefully you will remain a visitor to the forum as your opinions are as valid as anyone else’s.

2 hours ago, Tim vlf said:

billy bell and coates didnt want to share a ground !! madness imho 40000 all seater inbetween us !! fantastic ! i wanted it to happen

Didn't we have another chance too in the mid-noughties to go down and have 12,000 seater stadium where that JCB place is now off Mitchell Way on Lowlands Road

6 minutes ago, nodge said:

Didn't we have another chance too in the mid-noughties to go down and have 12,000 seater stadium where that JCB place is now off Mitchell Way on Lowlands Road

possibly mate i cant remember

50 minutes ago, MagicFlask said:

I hope you see the irony here once you've put your dummy back in.

Totally understand that sentiment and I'm with the we will still have a club if we get relegated pov and I will still support no matter where we are.
We can question tho. The stats Doha posted don't lie, they sat there and worked it out, went thru every league apart from the last one as it got to confusing
Where ever we end up that stat is terrible! No one can argue with that?
I'll still be there sat for the lads and club. Like I will no matter what but I can read and look at things and think wtf!
UTV

Archived