onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

New Manager is ?

Fosse69

11 minutes ago, billbee33 said:

Darren Moore, now gone favourite at 5/4 with bet victor.

Sole runner now. Although it hardly ever seems to mean anything i can’t help but be hopeful 😂 we can dream 

Advert

9 minutes ago, billbee33 said:

Darren Moore, now gone favourite at 5/4 with bet victor.

I would be very impressed with Moore but it's just total fantasy imo.

I couldn't see him coming to us now even without DF.

No way will a manager like Moore sign up to having his formation decided for him by DF every week.

It's going to be someone seemingly very mediocre imo.

Someone fine with being told how to set up 

5 minutes ago, eh up nah said:

I would be very impressed with Moore but it's just total fantasy imo.

I couldn't see him coming to us now even without DF.

No way will a manager like Moore sign up to having his formation decided for him by DF every week.

It's going to be someone seemingly very mediocre imo.

Someone fine with being told how to set up 

Unless...

DF has seen the light.

53 minutes ago, MBE said:

Have any of these rookie coaches got thrown into a relegation battle mid season with no resources to change the squad?

44 minutes ago, JohnDoe said:

We were bottom of the league when rudge was appointed. 

That was tongue in cheek as well by the way. It’s a fair point. However, i just dont think we should write off a young manager before we know what they can do. 

My argument against Robinson isn't just one appalling tackle which nearly ended a player's career. He was a serial clogger throughout his playing career. Do we really want to become a team in his image? Do fans really want to watch the kind of football we would likely play under such a manager, or is win at any cost all that matters. You need hard players like Andy Porter in a successful team to compliment the more skill full players, but Robinson was a serial thug and I wouldn't want him near the Vale. If that's what people want fine, but count me out. I would also question what his credentials are for getting us out of this mess, he is a coach with no managerial experience, sound familiar. Surely an experienced manager who's been in a similar situation would be the best bet.
I think most on this forum would happily make a few bad challenges if it meant that they could play beyond their ability in the top 2 tiers, earning the money that he did.

For me I'd like someone with experience Moore or Ainsworth- whether they'd come is another matter. But for someone with no managerial experience always thought Ben Purkiss would make a good manager one day. 

1 hour ago, JohnDoe said:

We were bottom of the league when rudge was appointed. 

Not fourth-bottom though. We have a chance of staying up if someone can come in now and get results. Rudge did that but we were rock bottom when he began as you said

Anyone else having issues with ifollow? Audio is all messed up sounds like distorted Chinese! No audio on the away option either 🤔 can get most other games live feed on my iptv but vales isn’t loading! Typical Vale this 

Archived