onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Reading (A) match thread - 20th Feb

geoff1

Hope we don't lose there be 120 pages on flitcrofts recruitment like the Cheltenham thread .

Could have sworn he doesn't play .

At the end of the day think about it you pay what you believe is the going rate for the players ,you have if you pay too much and players do not deliver you lose fans in droves and end up in administration. 

It's a tough act to do to ,entice players to play for a club who are growing off the pitch to one that grows on it 

Now we have been here before getting promotion then first season back doing OK then second season getting relegated.

The only way we stop that from history  reoccurring is by winning football games .

How do we do that with forwards who don't score ,and with defenders who cannot defend ,and midfielders who on there day you thinking he's a very good player, then others you think he hasn't drove forwards he hasn't done a damn thing .

It's a tough ask but it's doable if every member of the squad is pulling  together, and showing spirit will to win ,and personality and character. 

This is where we have failed in the recruitment,and giving Crosby the job because we seem to lack personality on the pitch there's no togetherness ,I just see a slow lethargic attitudes especially since Charlton to games and its really annoying me as folk who go watch them do not get free travel and its a expensive hobby as most who go home and away will testify.

How does Moore change that. 

Well he watches every single game where we have lost ,and see the lack of character in the players who have being in my opinion wrongly given roles at the club they cannot fulfil .

There's a soft underbelly in the team .

It's been there even when we got promoted look, at displays v Rochdale ,at home,Bristol Rovers at home, on that day we tried Jones in midfield he missed a sitter but we haven't been bright enough even try him.again there why not he can obviously pass a ball last season was rubbish but v Sheffield Wed away he played 2 balls which were top class ,Newport home, Walsall away, Colchester away even Swindon away first leg ,if big unit for  them other long haired player  scores easy chance and not hit the bar we had of been 3 down, so to me defensively especially its been happening for years and what does  Crosby do make the main culprit of those poor displays  the club captain .

Here we are today league 1 on the brink with yet another 6 pointer to play to tomoz ,evening v a team who just lost 4-1  I bet 95 per cent if fanbase think there be a defeat .

Whys that 

Mistrust of players that's why 

Why would our support trust serial losers look at the performances v Fleetwood A Cheltenham.A Carlisle A Cheltenham H Burton Albion, and you tell me why and if many of those players ,who played in them defeats should keep on representing us I'd say I'll be happy see back of 5 or 6, of them and be happy if they never played for Vale again .

Look at the scorelines ,look at the goals conceded v them teams and come to the conclusion the job is to big for 5 /6 of them .

That's the cruz of it for  me the players are not delivering .

Some will pull the wool over the  supporters eyes not me hope Moore is ruthless at end of season .

They have 16 games change my opinion of them 

Edited by Devine intervention

Advert

21 minutes ago, Devine intervention said:

Hope we don't lose there be 120 pages on flitcrofts recruitment like the Cheltenham thread .

Could have sworn he doesn't play .

At the end of the day think about it you pay what you believe is the going rate for the players ,you have if you pay too much and players do not deliver you lose fans in droves and end up in administration. 

It's a tough act to do to ,entice players to play for a club who are growing off the pitch to one that grows on it 

Now we have been here before getting promotion then first season back doing OK then second season getting relegated.

The only way we stop that from history  reoccurring is by winning football games .

How do we do that with forwards who don't score ,and with defenders who cannot defend ,and midfielders who on there day you thinking he's a very good player, then others you think he hasn't drove forwards he hasn't done a damn thing .

It's a tough ask but it's doable if every member of the squad is pulling  together, and showing spirit will to win ,and personality and character. 

This is where we have failed in the recruitment,and giving Crosby the job because we seem to lack personality on the pitch there's no togetherness ,I just see a slow lethargic attitudes especially since Charlton to games and its really annoying me as folk who go watch them do not get free travel and its a expensive hobby as most who go home and away will testify.

How does Moore change that. 

Well he watches every single game where we have lost ,and see the lack of character in the players who have being in my opinion wrongly given roles at the club they cannot fulfil .

There's a soft underbelly in the team .

It's been there even when we got promoted look, at displays v Rochdale ,at home,Bristol Rovers at home, on that day we tried Jones in midfield he missed a sitter but we haven't been bright enough even try him.again there why not he can obviously pass a ball last season was rubbish but v Sheffield Wed away he played 2 balls which were top class ,Newport home, Walsall away, Colchester away even Swindon away first leg ,if big unit for  them other long haired player  scores easy chance and not hit the bar we had of been 3 down, so to me defensively especially its been happening for years and what does  Crosby do make the main culprit of those poor displays  the club captain .

Here we are today league 1 on the brink with yet another 6 pointer to play to tomoz ,evening v a team who just lost 4-1  I bet 95 per cent if fanbase think there be a defeat .

Whys that 

Mistrust of players that's why 

Why would our support trust serial losers look at the performances v Fleetwood A Cheltenham.A Carlisle A Cheltenham H Burton Albion, and you tell me why and if many of those players ,who played in them defeats should keep on representing us I'd say I'll be happy see back of 5 or 6, of them and be happy if they never played for Vale again .

Look at the scorelines ,look at the goals conceded v them teams and come to the conclusion the job is to big for 5 /6 of them .

That's the cruz of it for  me the players are not delivering .

Some will pull the wool over the  supporters eyes not me hope Moore is ruthless at end of season .

They have 16 games change my opinion of them 

Some

Ripley

Smith Lopata Yak Grant

Ojo   Sang 

Chiz Mighten Weir

Wilson

Gore, Garrity, Plant, Clark in if fit.

44 minutes ago, valiant_593 said:

Id Start walters and mighten after Saturday. Wilson and Massey have to be dropped for this 

The time must be coming when we withdraw the contract on offer to Rhys Walters. You'd think we were trying to sign a world-class player, not a kid with everything to prove.