onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Leyton Orient (H) match thread 6th Feb

Fosse69

Advert

Just now, Rory said:

My message to you all is that this is probably what it is going to be like for the rest of your life supporting Port Vale.

We are likely to flit between the third and fourth tiers of English football.

This is Port Vale. Ok?

Fine by me, I'd still rock up if we played in the Staffordshire Senior League, but then again I'm a bit of a rarebreed

I am shocked. Have we had shot?? How many times have we not had a shot this season. Its beyond bad. We could play all night and not even test the keeper. But everytime they get the ball its like a hot knife through butter. Its so so so bad

I’d be fuming if I was Ripley. He’s the only one that gave a <ovf censored> on Saturday and the only one to turn up tonight. Without him it would have been 5/6 and that wouldn’t have flattered Orient (a side who only came up this season). 

Carol your saving of the club will only take you so far. Countless mistakes have happened since then and we are without a doubt going to be relegated unless a proper manager is appointed. I can promise now that if DF is still at the club next season I will not be purchasing a season ticket. 

2 minutes ago, Sam Kelly&#x27;s Left Boot said:

DF willingly let players like Worrall, Pett and Proctor go. All 3 of those would walk into this shìt show of a team.

Said this before we kicked a ball this season and was shot down by so many on here. Well said sir.

9 minutes ago, ollyandpatch said:

We will be Flickers next Bury....

Carol F*** him off tonight. !!!

Olly we’ve just turned his P/T role into a full time one. As I’ve said before I don’t like him and now can’t bring myself to say his name. He doesn’t control the purse strings though and could have requested funds and been turned down. Admittedly with his form in the transfer market, I wouldn’t have give him money, but there again I wouldn’t have continued to employ him. We could see this coming four months ago, yet those who could have prevented it couldn’t be arsed. You reap what you sow.

3 minutes ago, Connolly said:

Fine by me, I'd still rock up if we played in the Staffordshire Senior League, but then again I'm a bit of a rarebreed

I've been through a few relegations and never felt like this. This rot started last January and kicked into gear when DF decided he needed to cover his arse and blame the only experienced football manager out. 

Archived