onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Leyton Orient (H) match thread 6th Feb

Fosse69

Advert

We probably need to go down so we can start again. We need owners that have a bit of money to spend. We certainly need a massive overhaul of players - I wouldn't trust the likes of Loft, Sang and Iacovitti even in League Two. Let's be honest, we can't even get too excited signing the likes of Arblaster and Devine as we know their owners will recall them sooner rather than later and send them to better and bigger clubs.

<ovf censored>!

2 minutes ago, SuperHuman said:

Why is Dipepa coming on before Mighten? Beggars belief.

Probably because in a league one relegation battle the powers that be have put a bloke who's never managed an EFL game in his life in charge. Despite the DOF having managed hundreds of games and having originally interviewed to be the manager.

I’m becoming sick and tired of the focus on blooding these youngsters. I’ve got nothing against them, we are hanging them out to dry. 

These young lads are not boy wonders. We don’t have an 18 year old Nick Powell in our ranks.

We’re in a relegation battle. We are the nicest football club in the world. We’ll get relegated and wax lyrical about how many debuts we’ve given. 

1 minute ago, Doha said:

Probably because in a league one relegation battle the powers that be have put a bloke who's never managed an EFL game in his life in charge. Despite the DOF having managed hundreds of games and having originally interviewed to be the manager.

That's because the DOF is spineless 

Just now, SuperHuman said:

I’m becoming sick and tired of the focus on blooding these youngsters. I’ve got nothing against them, we are hanging them out to dry. 

These young lads are not boy wonders. We don’t have an 18 year old Nick Powell in our ranks.

We’re in a relegation battle. We are the nicest football club in the world. We’ll get relegated and wax lyrical about how many debuts we’ve given. 

They aren’t that good at all. Only one I rate is Shorrock. Our squad is so threadbare they have been thrown in, had a decent 10 mins and been talked up as if they’re going to make the club millions. They’re way off it

My message to you all is that this is probably what it is going to be like for the rest of your life supporting Port Vale.

We are likely to flit between the third and fourth tiers of English football.

This is Port Vale. Ok?

Archived