onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Fleetwood (A) match thread 3rd Feb

2 hours ago, Powerline said:

Think you’re being far too fair on him. Yes our squad is crap. But his management and tactics are nothing short of abysmal. A half decent manager and we would not be in a relegation battle.

It’s deeper than the manager, not to defend him, but the striking situation is criminal.  To have statistically virtually zero goal threat from our forwards is gross negligence.  Having seen other teams around us strengthen, whoever is responsible for our recruitment should be sacked on Monday.  We’ve known since the start of the season where we were weak.  Someone’s had months to recruit and failed.

Advert

7 hours ago, smithie said:

I'll oblige😄

1. 6 teams around us also lost today.

2. Every team below us would swap our  place and points total. 

3. We've got 3 games in hand on the 4 teams above us. 

4. We're at home on Tuesday and we always play well on a Tu....

(At this point the case for the defence collapsed).

You are finally catching on after a half a season of complete and utter dross? Welcome to the dark side. It us a horrible place and I still hope and lray that Crosby will be successful. It just aint gonna happen.

On 03/02/2024 at 10:21, MelbourneValiant said:

Is there any kind of stat/record for a club losing to a team bottom of the table so many times in a season? This will be the 4th time on Saturday when it happens. 

Anybody? Surely it is a record that nobody else can beat? 

Lost 4 times to a bottom at the time league team .

Says it all really .

Disgusted in the players 

7 hours ago, Warren said:

The bottom line is I expected us to go to Fleetwood and win. We have better players than they do. We lost. Summit is up at mill. Crosby. 

I’m not sure we do have better players. Evidence yesterday suggests the opposite 

7 hours ago, JoeB2 said:

I unfortunately don't think there's any realistic chance of Flitcroft going. I think Carol is too reliant on him at this stage.

I am now making it my personal mission to see him removed. 

Nah mate, tried getting behind them today and some didn't want to be there. When one of our players laughs at you for portraying your passion of how much ypu love this club when we've just gone 3-0 behind to a team who haven't won in 14 games, it's time to give up.

a lad who went Carl is name won't mention his second name has it could be bull that's the fan who said player laughed at him at 3-0 behind I didn't go so I've no idea if true or not .

6 hours ago, Guitar Ray said:

It’s deeper than the manager, not to defend him, but the striking situation is criminal.  To have statistically virtually zero goal threat from our forwards is gross negligence.  Having seen other teams around us strengthen, whoever is responsible for our recruitment should be sacked on Monday.  We’ve known since the start of the season where we were weak.  Someone’s had months to recruit and failed.

One of the best posts I've read for a while!

Something that has alarmed me for a while is the number of non playing staff on the payroll. Looking on the first page of the programme last season it was huge. Stopped putting them in now as probably run out of space. This must have an affect on the players budget. Expect most of them spend all day staring at computer screens nd playing candy crush.

I genuinely believe we will finish in the bottom 4 as I think we may win 4 of the last 19 games. Much the same record as the 3 wins in our last 21. We get to about 47/48 points which won't be enough.

My biggest concern is that I think Carol will say Crosby did well in league 2 and we should give him the chance to make an immediate return. !!!

Archived