onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Portsmouth (H) match thread - 27th Jan

robf

That was match fixing by the referee today. He needs to be investigated and put in prison. It was obvious from ko until the final whistle. The supporter who went onto the pitch should be congratulated, not condemned  if 5000 of us had gone onto the pitch and forced the game to be abandoned, the EFL have set a precedent of a 3 point suspended point deduction! 

Football is rotten to the core. I'm so disillusioned by that today. Blame the betting companies. 

UTV! 

Advert

Just now, valiant steve said:

That was match fixing by the referee today. He needs to be investigated and put in prison. It was obvious from ko until the final whistle. The supporter who went onto the pitch should be congratulated, not condemned  if 5000 of us had gone onto the pitch and forced the game to be abandoned, the EFL have set a precedent of a 3 point suspended point deduction! 

Football is rotten to the core. I'm so disillusioned by that today. Blame the betting companies. 

UTV! 

If our football was also taken to court it would be given a life sentence without parole.

2 hours ago, Nippy Naylor said:

So they missed a load of chances and we don't have a shot on target and that entitled us to snatch a draw come on 😆

Missed chances don’t count for anything, they didn’t deserve the penalty fact 

10 hours ago, Rampant Zebra said:

It is obviously not that much of a secret that Robbie has recently been to Vale Park since he is shown in the recent pictures on Twitter talking to Andy Crosby. 🙂

I’m not on Twitter.  Maybe I’m the only one. 🤔

2 hours ago, Wozza4England said:

I’m not saying he was poorer than anyone else. IMO there were 5 others equally as poor as Ryan Loft but nobody worse. I’m not having this “put himself about a bit” as a defence for being totally devoid of ability. There are lads up the Knave who could wear a white shirt and put themselves about but no-one would condone paying them 2 or 3 grand per week or whatever he’s on.

Wozza, the ppl your refer to mate in the Heath are running around in white shirts for 2 or 3 grand a week are either loan sharks or running a protection racket.

I try to be positive even though it at times can be challenging. If we do stay up it will because of our loan signings, it’ll be as though we’ve used our ‘Get out of Jail, free cards’. You can’t continue to do this and the inevitable will happen sooner or later.

6 minutes ago, Valient1961 said:

Missed chances don’t count for anything, they didn’t deserve the penalty fact 

let's focus on ourselves, we deserved absolutely nothing from that performance today. Bloody awful 

2 hours ago, darren1810 said:

Who are these lesser teams ? Only 4 below us .

We need to win our games in hand and beat bottom team Fleetwood next week. Do that we will get back into the cadre of mid table sides. Clearly the two young loanees can't play together in midfield. We need to make decisions by next weekend. I think Gore or Weir might be capable of playing in a more advanced role. Worryingly, I don't think on that evidence they're actually better than our young players? 

Not really relevant to this thread, I know games have to be agreed by both teams but out of interest why have we arranged the Orient, Reading and Fleetwood games all for February and none in January, March or April, to have 4 consecutive Tuesday night matches seems strange.

50 minutes ago, ollyandpatch said:

So 18 months since promotion and we have not beaten a single big club at home. Fed up of watching top away followings going away happy..

Pompey x 2

Derby x 2

Bolton x 2

Ipswich and Plymouth. Why can't we turn up against the bigger teams?

Bolton x 2 ?????

Archived