onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Crosby is Out NOW !!!

ollyandpatch

Advert

14 minutes ago, geoff1 said:

eeh, im vexed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😒

Yes, I watched some of the least entertaining and frustrating football I have seen at Port Vale in 2023 since I started supporting in 1977. At the end of year I was considering stopping coming because this was deliberate. A belief that the right way to play is to endlessly play it across the back 5 and back to the keeper going precisely nowhere. Under both in-year managers. Saw a small improvement on this front and I thought better would come now. 

But it hasn't really, and now we are in crisis. Tuesday is going to be an awful night if we get more Crosby ball. The supporters are going to explode. He's boring and losing. More to the point this squad is good enough to finish mid table under someone competent.

1 hour ago, andy jones said:

Carol said when Flitcroft came for the Managers job within 10 minutes he had convinced her Vale needed a Director of Fooball.

Flircroft is full of <ovf censored>

Crosby is Mr Negative

The so called 'Vale Way' is relegation without any doubt. Its also boring beyond belief.

So….we have had 2 managers without interviews and a DOF without being interviewed, and to top it all, 1 of the managers and the DOF have never done those jobs before.

1 hour ago, Walka003 said:
1 hour ago, Doha said:
Loft wins some headers! Have you thought about that!? Moron!

Have you thought that, maybe, going down is part of the long term plan?? And everything the club do is great???

The plan is possession football with absolutely no end product at the end of it , Take a bow Andrew Crosby and your coaching staff #. Garbage the lot of you haven't got a frigging clue 🤨

14 minutes ago, philpvfc said:

So….we have had 2 managers without interviews and a DOF without being interviewed, and to top it all, 1 of the managers and the DOF have never done those jobs before.

The DoF was interviewed... for the manager's position but he was interviewed.

Maybe we should interview people to fix the bogs, see if someone who talks well enough to be given the job as manager 

If Carol wants to keep Vale fans on board. Andy Crosby has to have managed his FINAL game at Vale. PVFC can still finish in a comfortable mi table position. But losing 3-0 at Fleetwood has to be the final nail in Andy Crosby's tenure as PVFC manager. No point in Crosby coming onto Radio Stoke and blaming his players for a lack of enthusiasm, passion and energy. Yes the players are to blame to a degree and they get well paid. But the buck stops with Andy Crosby and if he is not sacked after the Fleetwood result, relegation is looking a certainty and attendances will also plunge rapidly.

UTV

7 minutes ago, Wrex said:

Sacking the manager two days after the transfer window closes would be a almost admirably bad way to run a football club

I agree but he should have gone 2 months ago in my opinion.

He will take us down . 

1 hour ago, osprey said:

Surely this result today is the final straw 

Nah - long way to go yet, all the way down to League 2. Our owners no longer have the wherewithal to keep us in League 1 let alone sack the DOF, his manager and the coaching staff to bring in someone with his own ideas and personnel. To be honest, can't see Carol sacking either of the clowns in charge of the footballing side while we are in this impecunious position. She needs to act now, decisively, or we're done but somehow I can't see it. All too expensive.

I'm so apathetic about it. He's going nowhere is he. Let's be brutally honest. The owners trust others to make the decisions . Those others dither and dither. Ultimately spout business speak and analysis drivel saying we should be 12.74 in the league based on our XG. 

Scary really. 

3 minutes ago, CambridgeDon said:

Nah - long way to go yet, all the way down to League 2. Our owners no longer have the wherewithal to keep us in League 1 let alone sack the DOF, his manager and the coaching staff to bring in someone with his own ideas and personnel. To be honest, can't see Carol sacking either of the clowns in charge of the footballing side while we are in this impecunious position. She needs to act now, decisively, or we're done but somehow I can't see it. All too expensive.

I'm not necessarily doubting what you say regarding finances, but do you have evidence and proof that this is the case? 

Archived