onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Crosby is Out NOW !!!

ollyandpatch

Advert

26 minutes ago, Nippy Naylor said:

Genuine question , mellor , so your happy with a manager who has no clue how to manage a football team is that correct?

I wouldn’t be if we had one but we haven’t. And I’m pretty sure you haven’t got any idea how to manage a professional football team - unless you’re Pep Guardiola using a pseudonym?

Not to do with Crosby IN/OUT but follows on from my points made about no comms from the club and also the same point being made on the Ale&Vale Podcast  thread on X.

I thought it was a bit out of order of the podcast lads to complain about communication from the club to fans in the last 2 months. On their fans podcast they have had an in depth interview with the manager in November and although outside of that timeframe an in depth interview with the DOF in September.

9 minutes ago, Nippy Naylor said:

I know you win more games attacking the  opposition team rather than Bings philosophy of passing the ball back all the time  and getting nowhere but there you go you have your opinions and I have mine .

Not using your martino knockavelli log in these days?

26 minutes ago, wotsyobeef said:

I thought it was a bit out of order of the podcast lads to complain about communication from the club to fans in the last 2 months. On their fans podcast they have had an in depth interview with the manager in November and although outside of that timeframe an in depth interview with the DOF in September.

Exactly 

Suprised they don’t moan about not getting free corporate seats 

37 minutes ago, wotsyobeef said:

An excellent point. 

I like the Ale and Vale lads but to be complaining of a lack of communication when they've had sit down chats with both the DoF and the Manager, which neither had to do, is completely unfair. 

Flitcroft spoke to them for an hour and a half! Crosby over 2 hours! You can't possibly for disconnected when the manager has chatted to you for 2 hours and you've been able to ask him whatever you want only 6 weeks ago.

Great lads, good podcast, but I think they're conflating their disappointment with losing games with wider issues. 

Lots mentioning the injury situation and how unlucky Crosby has been in relation to this.  Has our injury record been so much worse than other clubs in league 1, for me this is modern football now and people need to get used to it.  It does not help when you sign injury prone players as well.  Look at Spurs and Chelsea, none of these got European football but both had 7 or 8 first teamers out at regular times.  It just seems players seem out for longer than ever before and not just at the Vale but throughout football, gone are the days of players playing through the pain barrier and that is not me having a go at our star player Wilson.

10 minutes ago, valefan79 said:

Lots mentioning the injury situation and how unlucky Crosby has been in relation to this.  Has our injury record been so much worse than other clubs in league 1, for me this is modern football now and people need to get used to it.  It does not help when you sign injury prone players as well.  Look at Spurs and Chelsea, none of these got European football but both had 7 or 8 first teamers out at regular times.  It just seems players seem out for longer than ever before and not just at the Vale but throughout football, gone are the days of players playing through the pain barrier and that is not me having a go at our star player Wilson.

It was our poor pitch we were told that was causing all the injuries, hence the clamour to upgrade it. Never saw that myself having watched us play in the 80s on a pitch where there wasnt any visible green bits. Personally think we know the quality of player we need but cannot afford the real deal so instead are forced to take chances with players who have/had the quality but also have a dodgy injury record. Willo being a prime example, interesting that when we let him go in the Summer no one else took the option to sign him on a free. Even more worrying after protracted delays in signing a striker and apparently paying to sign Loft a fit Willo is still our best out and out striker option by a mile.

1 hour ago, The man in the pub said:

It was our poor pitch we were told that was causing all the injuries, hence the clamour to upgrade it.

It’s the training pitches that need upgrading too.  They’re too heavy apparently. 

3 hours ago, wotsyobeef said:

I’d take no notice of the podcast lads, one minute it’s a few fans rambling on to anyone who’ll listen, the next they get a few subscribers and then think they’re more than just fans rambling on. I think after a while these people get full of their own self importance.  I do it all the time on here…..

4 hours ago, Nippy Naylor said:

Hoppers you carry on being a happy clappers cos your on the same page as Bing you Both haven't got a clue , lol 

😍😍😍😍😍 Luvin your loquacious and insightful comments tonight NN (Naughty Nappy?)👍👍👍😍🤣🤣🤣

Archived