onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Stevenage (H) FAC2R Match thread 12th Dec

Start of the biggest week of the season .

Three home games in a week.

First off a really tough game v high flying Stevenage who are going from strength to strength .

Any team what can this year go to Aston Villa and win well we gotta be at our best get through for sure and we will need to score as Stevenage are very impressive especially away 

Team 

Who would you pick 

Here's who I would .

Ripley 

Lowe Debrah Icavetti 

Sang                        Bipepa 

Walters  Arblaster 

Garrity 

Chislett 

Loft 

So impressed with energy of bipepa .

Plenty of energy in that side .

Giving Loft a start it's down to him to see if he can do the business .

Think Icavetti instead of Smith mesen I'd move Debrah into centre and Lowe to the right .

Sang needs to be not so docile in possession as yesterday he gave tge ball away so many times .

Ojo or Walters not both think Ojos gone off the boil personally he needs get back on it ASAP. 

UTV 

Juniors to 17 five pounds today tgen 7 on matchday .

Adults 15 pounds today' 17 on matchday 

Over 61s 10 pounds 12 on matchday .

Back your team if you can 

UTV 

Edited by Devine intervention

Advert

2 hours ago, Devine intervention said:

Start of the biggest week of the season .

Three home games in a week.

First off a really tough game v high flying Stevenage who are going from strength to strength .

Any team what can this year go to Aston Villa and win well we gotta be at our best get through for sure and we will need to score as Stevenage are very impressive especially away 

Team 

Who would you pick 

Here's who I would .

Ripley 

Lowe Debrah Icavetti 

Sang                        Bipepa 

Walters  Arblaster 

Garrity 

Chislett 

Loft 

So impressed with energy of bipepa .

Plenty of energy in that side .

Giving Loft a start it's down to him to see if he can do the business .

Think Icavetti instead of Smith mesen I'd move Debrah into centre and Lowe to the right .

Sang needs to be not so docile in possession as yesterday he gave tge ball away so many times .

Ojo or Walters not both think Ojos gone off the boil personally he needs get back on it ASAP. 

UTV 

Why waste Bipepa at lwb just like Plant. Lad needs to be further up the pitch 

Edited by Vtid

14 minutes ago, Vtid said:

Why waste Bipepa at lwb just like Plant. Lad needs to be further up the pitch 

I just liked his energy he looked like he had purpose and desire .

It goes a long way .

Grant cannot be expected play so I'm stuck who put in that position .

Could chizzy play there he is a clever and astute footballer, also he as a tremendous shot on him, just lately we haven't been getting him in positions for him to do what he can do as proven v Fleetwood cup and Charlton away .

We will see I ain't got me ticket yet but be getting it tomoz .

Hope there's more 500 there about 3000 at a guess  UTV 

9 minutes ago, Devine intervention said:

I just liked his energy he looked like he had purpose and desire .

It goes a long way .

Grant cannot be expected play so I'm stuck who put in that position .

Could chizzy play there he is a clever and astute footballer, also he as a tremendous shot on him, just lately we haven't been getting him in positions for him to do what he can do as proven v Fleetwood cup and Charlton away .

We will see I ain't got me ticket yet but be getting it tomoz .

Hope there's more 500 there about 3000 at a guess  UTV 

Needs to be someone who can defend tho. Bipepa much more suited wide of a 3 up the top end of the pitch or as a striker. I'd play Grant as like you said we aren't blessed in that position right now, maybe Sang & stick Lowe on the right 🤷🏼‍♂️ not blessed with pace but played a lot of games at right back in his career. But then Sang is nullified as he's much better on his right side without having to constantly cut back in onto his stronger foot. It's a difficult one. Definitely need a lwb in January 👍🏻 

• Fosse69 changed the title to Stevenage (H) FAC2R Match thread 12th Dec

Got to play as full strength side as possible. This could be 0 for a loss, or 2nd round prize money, 3rd round on tv, 3rd round prize money, a prem club in round 4 and that could possibly be on tv! I know it’s a long way off all that, but it’s a realistic path with every aspect netting more and more cash + gate receipts.

It's a big game in the context of the overall well being of the club .

I'm going in work a hr later to go. 

It's all about committment at the end of the day .

How can I want Vale win if I'm not there trying to help them over the line so to speak .

Be hypocritical of me say I'm only going if we beat Stevenage and Maidstone if we get Man City Away in fourth round knowing I'd done nothing financially or supportive for the club get there .

So I'm looking forwards to it .

Why after 5 home defeats in a row why would you bother the doom sayers will say and I say this to them because I love the Vale thats why .

Our home form has got to change we need to be better in everything we do starting tomorrow. 

Stevenage is a team I don't feel we have ever beat at home or maybe T Pope scored and we did once .

Anyway regardless I want see a GO FOR IT performance from the first whistle I want us to be brave and really win every second ball .

TV coverage a bit of coin into the club ,3rd round awaits but only if do business tomoz each player has to be no less than a 7 out of 10 that's how good Stevenage are make mistake about it Evans will have is side at it ,if  they are any  less we will be beaten so make sure if you're selected you play to your maximum 

UTV 

6 hours ago, 1 said:

Got to play as full strength side as possible. This could be 0 for a loss, or 2nd round prize money, 3rd round on tv, 3rd round prize money, a prem club in round 4 and that could possibly be on tv! I know it’s a long way off all that, but it’s a realistic path with every aspect netting more and more cash + gate receipts.

He will have to play a full side anyway as scraping a 1-0 win against the only team in worse form than us still doesn't cut it for a lot of fans,lose this and saturday then who knows again

• Like 1

I would go strong here really as a good chance to get to round 4 (surely we will eventually fall onto a good draw in one of these cups!) and building momentum is everything, especially with games coming thick and fast so to make it 3 unbeaten and confidence boosts etc. 

Got a feeling the one outcome we don't want is most likely... extra time!